Search results

1. S

15 ft Ally...

Saw this if anyone is interested... http://savannah.craigslist.org/boa/1125183721.html
  2. S

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I purchased a motor/trans for my Honda Civic from a guy in Woodbury, NY. HERE is the challenge, the motor/trans are on tires. My local shipping company originally told me they would bring a pallet, and if he used his motor hoist, they would strap it and ship it to me in AZ. They will not...
  3. S

throttle cable

I have an XB2002 with 10" of setback and a Mercury 2.5Offshore with a hotfoot throttle. I snapped the cable at the lake, and need to know how long to get? If no-one is certain, I will pull the old cable on Sat and measure. thx.sid p.s. It doesn't go any faster when you mash the pedal...
  4. S

SAD looking little XB2002

http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/8/3/88908983.htm It needs some love, but with a price that high I don't think she will get any...
  5. S

Ease of Driving?

Can you guys give me a solid comparison of an XB2002 and a XB2003. Rigged the same, light for a bit of fishing, removeable TM, and set to run. 2.5/260 ET and Drag props.... Just curious how they differ? Holeshot, midrange, topend. Chinewalk, turning, moderate Sat boat traffic (1-2ft...
  6. S

21 footer / 300 Yammy

How light will they make the new 21'. I have been hearing about a 21' in AZ that is only 900# and is running a 300 Yamaha (purportedly running over 1000. Yamaha is a good motor, but it wouldn't be my choice for high end running.... Either way, I need to learn how to drive my XB2002/260. I...
  7. S

Motor Height

I am in discussion about possibly racing my XB2002 in the Parker 300. They are concerned with pad Vs and ModVP hulls running too fast and are restricting the prop shaft height to 1" BELOW the pad. Has anyone ever run their propshaft that low? I normally run even to 1" above depending upon...
  8. S

COWL on NEW XB2002???

anyone see one? better yet, anyone have a picture? thx.sid whoops
  9. S

changing colors?

anyone ever regell the colors on their XB2002? Currently white with teal accents, thinking of going with RED or BLK instead of the teal... thx.sid
  10. S

ALLISONS in AZ?

anyone else out here? I know of a XB2003 with a 280 (Dave). My XB2002 with a 260 (Sid). I have seen a NEW SUB with a 250SX I think? I have also HEARD about an Allison fishing a tournament at Roosevelt with a 300 Yamaha. The rumor was floating around that it was a TRUE 107mph rig fully...
  11. S

what year?

what year did the XB2002 come out? I have seen a few 1989 for sale, where they produced before that? To qualify for Nostalgia Endurance racing the hull has to be based on an original hull model that is 20+yrs old. Since the LAST model is classified as a 2008, I beleive that if it was...
  12. S

lil RED BOOK

anyone have the "book" in electronic (pdf) format? if so, please email it to me @ sid.castle@gmail.com thx.sid still learning how to drive...
  13. S

XB-21 in AZ?

saw what I think was an XB-21 BasSport/ Merc 250XB in Chandler tonight. corner of Az Ave and Elliot. Beautiful rig, was moving through the intersection too fast for me to see well. if you are on the board, email me. would love to meet up with other AZ Ally owners... sid.castle@gmail.com...
  14. S

WANTED!!! rear bench seat for ALLY XB2002

ANY CONDITION!!! email me to: sid.castle@gmail.com thx.sid
  15. S

rear bench seat

looking for a rear bench that will fit an XB2002. ANY condition on upholstery, I will get it redone myself. thx.sid 602.570.3716
  16. S

XB2002 "sport console" vs XB2002 single seat vs X

is their a reason that they are almost as rare as hen's teeth? does the XB2002 only drive well with center seating? how does the XB2003 compare in ride and speed all else being equal? thx.sid
  17. S

thinking ALLISON

I need some HONEST comments on how ALLISONs fish, race and ride. I have been a tunnel boater for quite a while now. I grew up on bassboats and we always had a few hotrod JohnnyRudes and Mercs on the back of our Hydrostreams, I then got the bug to go FAST and have been running various MODVP...