Search results

1. skewby

Rally Shirts

I'm trying to make sure that it will only cost $25 again this year. Still working on the design (Ray). Skewby 2---XXL
  2. skewby

Watts Bar Rally

Its getting close to time again. Who All is coming?
  3. skewby

The demo boat Allison had for awhile was a prosport. It ran 80-82 if i remember with a 175 optimax that was a 2.5. It didn't have a trolling motor on it. I run a 3.0 225 and run uper 80's regular. With a perfect day I made a 90.9 then 91 passes
  4. skewby

Allison Watts Bar Rally 2023

There are fuel stops. Longest run days will be around 60 miles. Fuel stops only have 87 maybe 89 octane. Fuel cans are people that have to run 93. There’s a store 8-10 miles from terrace view that has pure 93
  5. skewby

Your one hell of a planner/secretary. thanks for all you do
  6. skewby

Terrace view has 1 room left for the rally. It’s a 1 bedroom
  7. skewby

Going to great to see you Tom
  8. skewby

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Coffee what is that? From june 1rst only thing i drink is miller lite . Bob:LMAO:
  9. skewby

2023 Rally Shirt Order

I’m gonna try again keep your hopes up. Lol
  10. skewby

2023 Rally Shirt Order

Dave thanks for all your help. eric just sign up here and shirts will be at the rally
  11. skewby

Any and everyone. Always great to see and meet new owners and people. This bunch can usually help with set ups and driving , and love doing it. Come join the family Crip. I’ve had a few and am still slow
  12. skewby

Getting close guys. Waiting to get with my shirt guy and art work. As always should be lots of fun, gas burned and good meals to had at the barn. Hope to have a big crowd again this year.
  13. skewby

Rally

Its actually held on Watts Bar lake, it starts fathers day and runs 7 days. I sent you an email monday after Nancy Allison got in touch with me. I put my number in the email give me a call after 5pm anytime
  14. skewby

Welcome aboard. Where you located?
  15. skewby

New fella from Nashville

congrats
  16. skewby

UPDATE/IMPORTANT INFO on Watts Bar Rally..................

Anybody interested in going to see Billy Eaves and Tim Hackney at performance propeller I have it set up go visit Wednesday morning time still not not but will probably be early so we can get back to put boats in the water.
  17. skewby

You can have a whip but Jen would probably use it on you Craig
  18. skewby

Sounds good trail boss You ready to start heading cats again?
  19. skewby

Allison Rally 2022

I know I'm getting slower every year. The rally will start Fathers Day June 19 and end on the 25. It will be based out of Terrace View Marina. I'll be cooking again on Monday and Tuesday, Ray and Laura will be cooking on Wednesday for supper as well. I've not started on the shirts yet but will...
  20. skewby

Where are the pics of papa at????

Hayden Dave just wants to be different