Search results

1. skewby

Rally Shirts

I'm trying to make sure that it will only cost $25 again this year. Still working on the design (Ray). Skewby 2---XXL
  2. skewby

Watts Bar Rally

Its getting close to time again. Who All is coming?
  3. skewby

Allison Rally 2022

I know I'm getting slower every year. The rally will start Fathers Day June 19 and end on the 25. It will be based out of Terrace View Marina. I'll be cooking again on Monday and Tuesday, Ray and Laura will be cooking on Wednesday for supper as well. I've not started on the shirts yet but will...
  4. skewby

Where are the pics of papa at????

I head word of a brand new Prosport???? Where are the pics at Mr. Dave from Maryland????
  5. skewby

Rally shirt orders

Skewby 2--2xl
  6. skewby

2021 Allison Rally role call

Life has been busy this year and I'm running behind. The rally is still happening based out of Terrace View. Who all is coming, when is your arrival, and where all is everyone staying? The plans for the week are I will be cooking on Monday and Tuesday. I'm pretty sure Ray is cooking on...
  7. skewby

2020 rally shirts

Skewby 2. 2xl Roger. 2. 2xl
  8. skewby

2020 rally

I know I’m way late on getting this thread up but with the situation this country is in I’ve waited. I hope the Allison family is doing all doing well in these tough times. I’ve had several calls about the rally. Well we are still going to have the rally based out of Terrace View. It will start...
  9. skewby

2019 rally shirts order

The shirts will be blue this year. please pre order your shirts on this thread so i know how many to and what sizes to order. skewby 2 2xl rodger 1 2xl
  10. skewby

factory

Nancy is wanting to know if anyone has any scratches that they want buffed out or worked on the week of the rally. So if anyone has any nicks or dings that they want addressed you need to call Nancy and have an appointment set up. She is trying to get the schedule for next week set. The number...
  11. skewby

fishing tourney

Fishing tourney has been moved to friday morning so everyone can participate in the factory tour and the fort loudon run to calhouns. the same rules apply just moving it back a day.
  12. skewby

head count for meals

i need a head count for each day so i can buy food for the days i'm cooking and so i get the price for the pizza's for wedsnday. plus so terrace view will be prepared to cook breakfast each day. and so i can have a number for the banquet on Friday.
  13. skewby

rally shirts order

T shirt and coozies for the rally will be $20 again this year. the shirts will be yellow this year with red white and blue graphics on them. Nancy has approved the rough draft. now i just need to make the changes and i'll try to get a pic up. please post what size and how many shirts you want...
  14. skewby

2018 rally plans

this is not set in stone but heres close run down. I'm not opposed to using wed. as a day to go to the factory and run fort loudon, I won't be able to make that trip as i have ball practice that morning and won't join the group till 12-1ish. Sunday, June 17 • Owners’ arrivals throughout the...
  15. skewby

2018 allison rally sign up

Could you do a topic on the forum with the owners who are participating in the Rally. I need this info: -Owners Name -Model of Boat -Color of Boat -Approximate mileage to get to Rally skewby 2008 xb21 white yellow and black walk out my front door
  16. skewby

2017 rally plans

this is just a rough draft that will be more refined and times added to the closer we get to the rally. this is just a reference of what goes on during the rally for people that have never been. Sunday— breakfast at TV. Meet and ride to different marina’s sand island and sugar valley Monday—...
  17. skewby

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

the shirts will be orange with black and yellow design. hopefully steve or somebody will post a pic of the sample art i have. i only buy a few extra shirts so i don't get stuck with the left overs so please post how many and what size. will will also have tank tops this year so in your post...
  18. skewby

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

June 18-24 It will be held at Terrace View Marina 423-365-6060 over flow will be at Euchee marina 423-334-1004 and Arrowhead Marina 423-365-6484. can't wait to see all the family and new members back on the Bar.
  19. skewby

getting together on watts bar

saturday for sure maybe sunday as well, a few of us are getting together on watts bar at terrace view marina to watch the vols game and the BAMA game. it will just be hanging out telling stories/lies what ever. we will of course eat drink and just have a good time. anyone in the area is welcome...
  20. skewby

stolen allison

I just got a call from glenn reynolds asking me and other owners for some help. Glenn had a red and white 08 2003 stolen from his business last night. people thats been to the watts bar rally have seen the boat before, its steves (scj) old 2003. any help locating it would be very nice. thanks