Search results

1. R

2002 XB21 2+2 For Sale

Correct model year 2003. Has a manufacturer date on haul of 2002. Which is I believe when Darris started building them. Boat is off market until I find out what os wrong with the ecu. Runs fine just doesn't send the hours or record them.
  2. R

2002 XB21 2+2 For Sale

2002 XB 21 2+2 for sale w/250XS Off market
  3. R

You will never again see a deal like this on an 08!

Break a leg Rob, God speed in your safe and quick return. God bless and protect you.
  4. R

Married for the night

perfect response to her answer.
  5. R

Anyone Seen My New

Welcome back, should be lots of fun!
  6. R

Sad day wendsday

that is a fair trade off in my opinion. When you are ready contact me and come up to the Big O, we have 4 different 21's with 4 different powers on them. Glad to give you a demo and a day of fishing. Good luck.
  7. R

BasSport Pro Livewells

Contratulations!
  8. R

Bassport pro / 2+2 prop?

9. R

Bucket seat covers and bench

seats are still available
  10. R

Bass Pro Sport 1st run problems

The problem Mike is TOO much information is worse than no information.
  11. R

on the Allison board I searched under XB21. Under HOLE SHOT PROBLEMS that you quoted, which was 4 pages long, it boiled down to prop /set up and landar stated it was fixed and he was sorry for venting but he was frustrated. Bias????
  12. R

+1, not rocket science
  13. R

XB21 BASSPORT (2 SEATER) , 250XS, 1:75 SPORTMASTER FULLY LOADED(FISHING GEAR) 1 CRANKING BATT,2 HEAVY TROLLING MOTOR BATTS, MOTOR GUIDE ON BOARD CHARGER,PTS MOTORGUIDE TROLLING MOTOR,TOPPED OFF FUEL TANK,2 PEOPLE.WANTED TO SET UP WITH THE LOAD I WILL BE RUNNING. SMARTCRAFT RPM AND GARMIN GPS...
  14. R

"Like Mike says, once you fill the livewell on these 21s the holeshot DOES indeed slow down noticably". I was wondering where you were at RA, catching up on some sleep? Slow down noticably is a very long way from having to have someone lay on the deck to get on plane. I know the 300xs...
  15. R

Re: XB 21's bassport/250XS I have the 2 degree wedge on my 08 BasSport Pro. I'm running a 28 Hydromotive Quad IV with 8 ventilation holes. I can get up on step with FULL load including full livewells in about 1.5 boat lengths. I only have 5 hours though on my 250 XS. previous discussion on...
  16. R

I aint that old but I will still wait for you post on the subject.
  17. R

I just searched the entire allisonowners board archives and couldnt find any of these problems to the extent of which you are saying they reach, looked at scream and fly and fastbass also. I am old and could have missed something. If you load her up with 2 men and a full tournament load with a...
  18. R

Allison Gauges

I do have a set out of the 21 should be the same
  19. R

I dont know where Wallycomets boat is at. My boat and the other 2 I know get up fine 225 / 250 / 300. loaded 2 men live wells and fuel. Key, Glenn, Lee all those dealers are nice people and are willing to help you out (wallycomet) so give them a call.