Search results

1. BALD ALLISON

Fast Pass 2022

It's that time again. July 9-16: Hope to see you all there again this year
  2. BALD ALLISON

Bear Inn

Hey guys and Gals, the Bear Inn (931-676-5552)is now taking reservations for the 2021 Fast Pass Rally July 10-17 Hope to see you all there again this year. If anyone is interested in donating or sponsoring please give Todd or Myself a call or email me at baldallison@cox.net Phil 225-268-7114
  3. BALD ALLISON

FastPass 2018

Hello everyone, rally dates will be July 14th-21st. We will be back at the Bear Inn this year as well
  4. BALD ALLISON

Fast Pass 2017 Dates

July 15-23 in Clifton Hope to see all of you there this year Phil & Todd
  5. BALD ALLISON

2003 XB2003 with a 20" 2003 280. Low hours.

Boat is Ed And Monez Dears boat
  6. BALD ALLISON

2016 Fast Pass VIP

Congratulations to Marty Mitcham. Well deserved brother.
  7. BALD ALLISON

Flag Day at Fast Pass

Hello again to everyone. Bring your favorite flag and fly it proud at this years Rally. We will be doing a flag parade on the water sometime during the week ( day to be determined in the next two weeks). Almost time ! Phil and TBuck
  8. BALD ALLISON

Make your reseverations !

Hell to all. I just wanted to let anyone who plans on staying at the Bear Inn to know that after July 2nd all remaining rooms will be opened up to the public for rent. There are still 4 rooms and 2 cabins left. See Y'all soon Phil and TBuck
  9. BALD ALLISON

Fast Pass 2016

Less than two months until I get to spend the week with some of my best friends in the world. Can't wait to see all of you. Phil
  10. BALD ALLISON

Fast Pass dates are posted!

Is it July yet?
  11. BALD ALLISON

280 Heads wanted

I'm looking for a Virgin set of Uncut 280 heads for a friend if anyone has a set. Thanks, Phil 225-268-7114
  12. BALD ALLISON

Allison seats XB2003

Low back fronts (Seat inserts only) and both top and bottom back. All out of a 1995 model. Blue and white. $500 for everything or best offer. 225-268-7114 Phil
  13. BALD ALLISON

Fun Thursday

Running Buddies!
  14. BALD ALLISON

Pitchures/Videos

Anybody got any yet
  15. BALD ALLISON

260 Cowl

Top and botom pan, original Merc with a new never installed .125" thick stainless steel base plate. Does have some bubbling on the hood. I will also throw in a hood pin assembly with it. Very clean Cowl!! $500.00 plus shipping, or i will deliver it to the Fastpass Rally. 225-268-7114...
  16. BALD ALLISON

Rally Freekin Time People

I'm so ready to head to Clifton to see all my Peep's. Let the excitement begin: Phil, Chaz, Lundy,Jimbob, Chip, Cathy
  17. BALD ALLISON

Chef Andrew

Chef called me yesterday. What a surprise, he said to tell everyone hello and that he misses ya'll. Here's his email andrewselz@yahoo.com
  18. BALD ALLISON

Best rally yet!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who made this years Rally such a success. Already looking forward to next year's Rally. Phil
  19. BALD ALLISON

Merry Christmas to Da Family

Havd a fun and safe holiday everyone. I love all you Guy's and Gal's Phil