Search results

1. R

Xtb21 ,xb2002 or xb2003?

Some place on here there is a overhead picture of a 89 xtb like mine with all the lids open. i think later on the floor storage,front livewell and the storage in front of front livewell was nla
  2. R

89 xtb gas tank pickup

Anyone here ever change or notice what they use for the pickup tube,hose etc?
  3. R

Trim on doors

Anyone ever replace the trim on the bottom of doors on xtb? Something with plastic finger instead of metal?Thanks
  4. R

Xtb transom bolts

Thanks
  5. R

Xtb transom bolts

Gas tank has to come out to replace a bolt? One just spins when I try to tighten a nut
  6. R

XTB front Livewell

I'll look tomorrow but i think they were kits from bass-pro shops.I'll take pics of how i installed the pumps.
  7. R

XTB front Livewell

I have a 89 xtb also.I added a pump in both livewells.They just recyle the water in the livewells,they don't draw water from the lake.The pumps that came with the boat only draw outside water if the valves are open.If left open while going to the way in they will drain the livewells.While i'm...
  8. R

What else makes a promax a promax compare my rebuild

Do all the xri's have the exhaust reliefs cut in the sleeve?
  9. R

Ally owners in De.,Md.?

We go on the Nanticoke river at Seaford,De. and the Marshy Hope and Choptank rivers in Federalsburg,and Denton Md. The ride from the ramp at Denton to this resturant is a nice one about 70 miles round trip.Fishing in these rivers isn't to bad either.The river here in Milford is about 12 miles...
  10. R

Ally owners in De.,Md.?

89xtb-21.I thought I saw a post on here from a guy from north east,md.Is that 2003 sold?
  11. R

Ally owners in De.,Md.?

Didn't know if any were close.
  12. R

Watts Bar res.

We checked out a boat ramp on Watts Bar res on a trip to Oklahoma.I forgot the name of the town but it was on I-40. There was a Knights Inn motel there and the boat ramp was almost across the road from a big food store.Looked like a great place to launch.
  13. R

With or no lip

From what Darris told me a raker is a bad choice on any allison because it shoves the bow down.
  14. R

Another new guy ...... me

For me the red book is like the bible on allison boats.It tells about the best lower units,props,set back, blow out,chine walk and how to adjust the ride guide steering.When you call allison and say red book they will know what your talking about as do all the allison owners.Most of the time...
  15. R

Another new guy ...... me

Call Allison and get a copy of the red book,lots of good info. And as far as the norm thing goes i have a 115 suzuki on xtb-21.
  16. R

xtb-21 vs xb2003

Thanks for all the info.I'm going to keep the xtb and look for another engine.
  17. R

xtb-21 vs xb2003

I guess what i meant to ask is everything being equal,engine,same weight in fishing gear, driver weight.
  18. R

xtb-21 vs xb2003

Is the xtb-21 a faster hull than the xb2003?
  19. R

XTB-21 Dash update!

How has the cf look alike?
  20. R

HP rating plates

mtolley,whats the sticker say in your xtb-21?