Search results

1. R

89 xtb gas tank pickup

Anyone here ever change or notice what they use for the pickup tube,hose etc?
  2. R

Trim on doors

Anyone ever replace the trim on the bottom of doors on xtb? Something with plastic finger instead of metal?Thanks
  3. R

Xtb transom bolts

Gas tank has to come out to replace a bolt? One just spins when I try to tighten a nut
  4. R

Ally owners in De.,Md.?

Didn't know if any were close.
  5. R

Watts Bar res.

We checked out a boat ramp on Watts Bar res on a trip to Oklahoma.I forgot the name of the town but it was on I-40. There was a Knights Inn motel there and the boat ramp was almost across the road from a big food store.Looked like a great place to launch.
  6. R

xtb-21 vs xb2003

Is the xtb-21 a faster hull than the xb2003?
  7. R

Nose cone question

Who makes the best cone,Land and Sea,Hydromotive or Bob's? The bullet on my 115 Suzuki is alot flatter and shaped different than some of the Merc ones I see on here.They list them for Suzuki v-6,but none for in-line 4.Are the in-line 4 and v-6 the same case...
  8. R

89 xtb-21 with 89 115 suzuki

Anyone ever setup an xtb with a small engine? 82# Motorguide,2 batteries in front of fuel tank,no charger, 5 1/2" manual CMC jp, 3 1/2" under the pad,13x21aluminum Suzuki prop,3/4 tank of gas.Boat runs 50 mph gps @5600 with just me.I bought a 13 1/2x24 Raker to try.Would Trophy or Tempest be...