Search results

1. D

Ally's on Ebay

There are three Allisons on Ebay right now: ~ 1984 XST w/150 Merc in Texas ~ 2000 XB2003 w/225 Promax in Ohio ~ 1994 XB2002 boat and trailer in Louisiana Just thought I would share.....
  2. D

water intake plugged?

I put the new boat (new to me) in today. I had good pressure but it was not peeing water out? Could it be plugged? How would I check it to see if it was plugged?
  3. D

Stereo in a 2+2

Just wondering if anyone has installed a stereo and speakers in their 2+2? If so, I was wondering where you located them.
  4. D

2006 Xb-21 2+2

SOLD!!!!!!! 2006 Xb-21 Tourney 2+2 Bought new at Linda's Lakeside. It is a beautiful boat, but unfortunetly I don't make the time to use it. Fished in six tourney's in '06 and put in in twice this year just to say that I got it wet and it has not been in the water this year. It can't have over...
  5. D

pulling a tube/skier w/XB21

Has anyone pulled a tube/skier behind their XB21? Do you use a ski pole or the transom eyelets? If you use a pole, what brand, any pics? Thanks
  6. D

Seat Drain????

Has anyone come up with a way to drain the water out of the bucket seats? I fished in a tournament last weekend and it was pouring and obviously the seats had about 3" of water pooled in them. Also has anyone added an auto bilge to an XB21?
  7. D

Any Advice????

Picked up the new boat this past weekend from Lindas. XB21 BassSport w/225 sportXS. We were able to put it in at here place, it ran up to 84 on the gps with some left. That of course was not with me behind the wheel. Here is were the advice part comes in. I could drive up to about 60 before we...
  8. D

New Allison owner

I made the mistake of going to Linda's and then to the factory. I took a demo ride at both places. That is when I knew that I had to have one. I should be picking it up within the next couple of weeks from Linda's. Can't wait!! Fortunately my excitement over shadows the price tag, for now...
  9. D

PRICE ????

I found a '99 XB2003 with a tandem trailer. No engine or controls. Boat is as near new as can be expected. What is a fair price? Also, what would I expect to pay for controls and rigging?
  10. D

Advice from th experienced .....

Hello, I am fairly new to the Allison relm. I am looking at purchasing and had a few questions from the experienced people here. I currently have a Stratos fish/ski, but do more fishing than skiing. The attraction to the Allison is that it appears to be a fishing boat that I could also cruise...
  11. D

Best setup?????

I currently have a fish/ski boat. Which mostly lends itself to the ski portion. I use the boat to fish more than ski, but do use it with the family. Skiing and tubing and such. I recently fished in a tournament and that is where I saw the Allison for the first time. I really liked how it...