Search results

1. D

Xb21

Just in case, a nice looking ProSport is for sale on craigslist. I wish I had the moolah. Its not mine. Just thought I'd pass this along. http://louisville.craigslist.org/boa/4447459918.html
  2. D

Torquemaster and Sportsmaster

Both of these units are 1.87 and fat shafts. They are in good condition. The SM has the built in top torque tab. I had it inspected and its all good inside. The Torquemaster is low hours. It has some minor pitting on the very bottom of the skeg and the torque tab. Asking 2500 for the...
  3. D

1998 225PM Sport JSRE

I have a low hour rebuilt PM that I'm selling. It has been run just past break in so hours are about 15 to 20. It will sell with either an almost new TM fat shaft or a TM with a Bob's dual hose cone, your choice. 6000 dollars. I'll have pics up tonight and compression done tomorrow hopefully...
  4. D

OMC trolling motor

I am passing along an OMC trolling motor for sale. It is not mine but someone in Austin TX. I saw the ad in the Tx Fishing Forum and I know the OMC is a favorite of the light weight boaters I am listing it for your consideration. "I bought a boat that had this TM on it. I've used the...
  5. D

Steal of a deal on an xtb21

If anyone wants an xtb to rebuild there is one on ebay going today and with just over an hour to go its still 2700. I wish I had room for it. It would make a nice project. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=250219489037&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=015
  6. D

Steering cable lube

My steering has begun to get harder and harder. I am thinking of lubing the cables while I contemplate hydraulic steering. Does anyone know what kind of oil I should be using for the cables? Also how long will the cables remain good...... Give me a reason for hydraulic steering. I am...
  7. D

ranger 518 w/200 optimax

BOAT IS SOLD. BOAT IS SOLD. I have a 99 Ranger single axle and console boat for sale. It's in good condition but has been stored outside the last 4 years w/cover. It has no fading on the fiberglass that I can tell but the wood grained dash and front consoles show some. This is an excellent...
  8. D

mystic 2216 for allison plate

How hard is this stuff to find. It says to use it or an equivalent oil. Would any 20w non detergent oil do the job? I also have the older style jackplate with the motor on the outside of the plate. Is the allen headed screw on the outside of the pump where you add the oil? Thanks for any help.
  9. D

Are OMC trolling motors rebuildable?

I have a guy fixing to replace his trolling motor, its a 24v OMC that he said is worn out. He also has another that he uses for a spare? I was wondering if it anyone would want it. I will let him know if anyone is interested. David
  10. D

Ride guide question

I have rigged the steering on my 2003 and it all made sense, I did position the starboard side tube so that there is little if any slop. I applied plenty of grease on installation. The steering seems to be hard to turn, especially at first movement. Is there a good synthetic grease that can be...
  11. D

FIRST TRY IN AN ALLISON

Yesterday I took my first ride in my 2003 w/150 optimax. It was a little different than most other boats I have driven. Its noisy compared to my Ranger. The water noises were sort of shocking, I kept looking for water. The boat rolls more than most full sized bass boats in boat chop and the...