Search results

1. P

Allison Boat Open House Friday March 15th 2019

Please stop by and take a look at the boats on display this weekend. Several are rigged with the new Four Strokes. Tim Powell from Fastbass Marine will be at the Expo and Glenn Reynolds from Reynolds Marine is also a great resource if you have specific questions. All reports so far are that the...
  2. P

Allison Boat Open House Friday March 15th 2019

Allison will have an Open House on Friday March 15th. There will 4 or 5 new boats on display. Allison will also have a booth setup at the Classic Expo. Please come by and see us!
  3. P

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

Skewby, I still want my rally shirts if you still have some. I had ordered 2 XL's Greg
  4. P

2017 Watts Bar Allison Rally 4th Annual Fishing Tourny!!

Glad we cant lock to the Chick. I saw a picture of that 1o pounder Ben caught a couple of weeks ago...... Greg
  5. P

2017 Watts Bar Allison Rally 4th Annual Fishing Tourny!!

3. Greg Cope & Donnie Wormsley
  6. P

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

I will take 2 XL Shirts. thanks Greg Cope
  7. P

2016 3rd Annual Rally Bass Tourny!! UPDATE TO TIME!!!!

Congrats to you Jonathon! That is a great way to break in the new boat. I really love the colors on your boat, I saw you several times during the tournament and it looked great sitting in the water. Post some pictures of your boat when you get a chance. I fish a lot on Watts bar, see you on...
  8. P

The tournament starts at 6:30 and ends at 1:30? Just wanted to make sure. The itinerary shows 2:00? Thanks Greg
  9. P

ATTENTION PLEASE...

Greg Cope XB21 2+2 White with Burgundy Wingtips
  10. P

Greg Cope and Donny Wormsley
  11. P

2016 rally shirt sizes

I will need 2 - XL's Greg
  12. P

Knoxville Fishing Show Jan. 21- Jan.24

Allison will have several boats on display at the Fishing Show in Knoxville, Tn this weekend. Fishing show will be at the EXPO Center this year and it should be a great event. Greg
  13. P

Who would like to see pictures of the new 222!!

Looks exactly like the one I saw at the plant this week.
  14. P

New to me 2+2

You may want to check with Nancy at Allison boats. She my be able to help with the transportation or give you some advise . I think they may have another boat going that way.
  15. P

2004 Allison GrandSport XS2003

Nice Ride Steve! I look forward to checking it out in person. Greg
  16. P

XB21/250XS prop testing (95 mph challenge)

What props were you using?
  17. P

A few pictures from the Watts Bar Rally!

Steve, Thanks for posting the pictures. Great to see you last week. I hope to get to spend more time with the group next year. Greg
  18. P

Props For Wednesday?

which prop are you running most of the time. I have a bravo 30 I run now. Just wondering how the 30P hydro XOB compares? I cannot be there to test on Wednesday but I would like your opinion. Greg