Search results

1. P

Allison Boat Open House Friday March 15th 2019

Allison will have an Open House on Friday March 15th. There will 4 or 5 new boats on display. Allison will also have a booth setup at the Classic Expo. Please come by and see us!
  2. P

Knoxville Fishing Show Jan. 21- Jan.24

Allison will have several boats on display at the Fishing Show in Knoxville, Tn this weekend. Fishing show will be at the EXPO Center this year and it should be a great event. Greg
  3. P

BigBass Tournament-April 28th-Fort Loudon

For anyone in the East Tennessee area: Fort Loudon Lake/Tellico There will be a fishing tournament to help fund the the new athletic field house at William Blount High School on April 28th. I would like to invite everyone to come and fish in the tournament , it is for a great cause and we...
  4. P

Atlanta Boat Show

Allison will have a Bassport Pro on display at the Atlanta Boat Show this weekend. If you are in the area please stop by and say hi. Darris will be there Friday afternoon and most of the weekend. It would be a great opportunity to see the boat and ask any questions you might have. Greg
  5. P

225xs And 250xs

I am putting together some information and comparisons together on the Mercury 225xs and 250xs- how they perform on the 21ft Allison bassboat. Information from anyone running these motors would be appreciated. . top speed - loaded and light loads . holeshot . fuel milage . how is your...
  6. P

Lake Travis

fishinfireman or any other Texas anglers: I am helping a friend of mine gather some information on Lake Travis. He will be fishing a tournament there in February and has never been on the lake before. Any recommendations on guides or other tips would be appreciated. Greg
  7. P

Morning Star

I sent you a pm
  8. P

Allison Boat display at Kingston Boat Races

Allison will have several boats on display at the Kington Boat races on July 3rd and 4th including a Bassport pro and a Bassport 4 seater. They will be set-up at Kingston City Park in Kingston,Tn. This will be a great opportunity to talk to Darris and review the many great features of these...