Search results

1. tomoad

200 case for nosecone

Has anyone ran one of Jason Wolf’s LU’s? I need to get one done & haven’t heard about any of his work and how the handling was. I know Bobs still does them but I don’t like the exposed hose.
  2. tomoad

New trailer slip mat

I have a boatmate trailer that was redone in 2005. Where can I get all the slip step rubber matting. Also would like to replace the part under the bow hook with the diamond plate aluminum that I have seen. Boatmate sells some items but I do not know which to get.
  3. tomoad

Comfort troll

Anybody put one of these in an xb2002? For the foot pedal on trolling motor. Will it weaken? The top standing platform?
  4. tomoad

1994 Allison XB2002 with a 280

Boat is a 1994 model, has a helix 12 and a helix 10 at bow. 80 lb MinnKota trolling motor. Motor is a 2000 2.5 280. Rebuilt by Jeff Calbaugh. Last time I checked I think it only had about 29 hrs on it. And never has been strung out. Boat is Red with White on the sides/console. It’s been well...
  5. tomoad

26 & 28 knob cut choppers from Hydromotive

Fit small shaft Mercury. Excellent condition
  6. tomoad

Hotprop

user name Hotprop, What is his name Jeff ??? trying to think of his last name. Worked a Reynolds a while back don't know if he is still there
  7. tomoad

Xb2002 windshield

Would love to put one of those lil windshields on mine. Does anybody make one that I could buy or have any pictures
  8. tomoad

Huh would cha look at that

I noticed torque steer was about double. And it was just a little more unstable. Then I was running bout 45 & gassed it and it blew out to the left bout 75. It broke this morning going fishing ha. I knew what it was when it broke. I couldn't believe how good it did with it broke like that...
  9. tomoad

Depth flasher upgrade

My 94 xb2002 came has the old round flasher. And I want to upgrade to a humminbird digital depth gauge. But as it would have the hole for the old flasher is a lot bigger than the 2 1/4 or whatever the size humminbird. How you guys with older boats filling in the holes to replace the gauges...
  10. tomoad

TS Stryker & BD throttle booster

For 13'-16' Cummins. Ran it about a yr never had any trouble with it. It actually works pretty good. Deleting mine only reason for sale. $450.
  11. tomoad

Xb2002 & pro et

Anybody ran a pro et on a xb2002 with fishing load. Curious how it would run. Not looking for overall speed but carrying abilities driving & holeshot. Feedback please if you have run this set up
  12. tomoad

Coils

Any running Caltric coils 856991a. There about 70 bucks cheaper than mercurys. Never heard of them until now.
  13. tomoad

Signature drag 4 props

anybody ever run one ?
  14. tomoad

Injector cleaning

Where the best place to send out to have cleaned? I know of Brucato and Glenn Reynolds.
  15. tomoad

28 Knob Cut Chopper

Only been ran twice. It a 9 out of 10. Fits small shaft. It was cut from a A5 chopper. Pm me your number and I'll texted the pictures to ya.
  16. tomoad

Tires

Time for me to get some more tires for the trailer. I have been using Marathons but believe I will go a different route. Looking at the Kumho 857 tire or even the maxxis tire. Something in a D rated. There hard to find in a 14". What kind are y'all running. For some reason every marathon I've...
  17. tomoad

Mercury Trophy Plus 25p

Very good shape, no damage. I can text pic if needed.
  18. tomoad

Allison owners home page

What happened to the home page. There use to be pictures of boats. Allison boat owners tips.
  19. tomoad

Mercury parts

Where do y'all order your parts from? I been ordering from mercruiser parts or Bam marine but the shipping charges are getting ridiculous. Is there anywhere that offers free shipping?
  20. tomoad

280 fuel settings in summer

What setting do y'all run? It seems when it's hot and humid in the 4500 to 5500 range mine runs a little fat. Mine is set a 0 currently. But 7 grand on up sounds a lots better. I think I may just leave it where it's set at but wondering what others run there setting on. My plugs have been in...