Search results

1. A

Check out the Hydrotec BasSport Pro at www.candomarine.com

Good thing that boat has a $hitter onboard!!
  2. A

30 Hoss Triton 1

Fat shaft $400+ shipping. 9/10 comes with a case. pics upon request
  3. A

Bring back the XR2002???????

I thought both the xr and xb 2002's had identical bottoms...
  4. A

XR2001 Setup question

Lots of good points on this thread... But i think the most important one for pourposing is a high speed pump on 24V. IMHO 24V up on one of Gahlen Burdens trim limiters and 12V up and down one the wheel is the best. Riverracin' with 24V on the wheel can get HARRY! (no pun) Dave. ps if i get run...
  5. A

Hydraulic Steering in an XR.

Russ i asked the same question a while back. I had a hyd unit i wanted to try but it seemed like i would have needed some bracing for the helm area if i removed the ruide guide racks. I think they give it a little support. ps. Gman has Keth's boat now. One of them could tell u more. Dave.
  6. A

Cleaver on an Allison?

Don't pass up the chance to try a Hoss Triton1 30 It's all i use for river runnin on the 2001. I like a good 30et as well.
  7. A

large hub kit for sale

Is it the whole thing? spacers nut and washers? If so i'll take it. Dave.
  8. A

Whats best

Dupont Imron is hard to beat on boats and outboard motors.
  9. A

Hooking my O my. Why!

Those 4 things are what u don't do in an Aboat! Except #3. It sounds like u did a #4 right when u hit the wake. Also when your prop quits pulling the bow will tend to drop. With a boat like the 03 that runs a very high bow attitude finesse is key. keep the boat free and the steering and throttle...
  10. A

New allison model

Here's some pics. http://forums.screamandfly.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134192
  11. A

Spider Crack Repair

Lightweight race boats are gonna crack up. No two ways about it. If they didn't everyone would be ridin in "tater chip boats" instead of heavier tougher hulls. When i bought my drag it had just painted. Within a few months i found out why. I probally would have never bought it if i'd have seen...
  12. A

xb 2003 prop

Have you checked your gear ratio? You may have 2:1 gears.
  13. A

panther jackplate & setback

I may be interested in the setback. I'll pm u.
  14. A

Jackplate needed for a 15" mota

I need around 6-12" of setback. I have a 15" rapidjack for a 20" mota i may be willing to trade. Thanks, Dave.
  15. A

transom repair

I used it in a Laser to replace the rotten stringers. It worked fine. Just watch the vid and follow the instructions. Pretty simple. Dave.
  16. A

How do I wire my 24volt Pinpoint?

That's right. Mine has four prongs on the plug.
  17. A

XB2003 on trailer overall llength

Catfish, Now's a good time to take a few pics of that ski pole u got on there!!
  18. A

Side steer/Any big numbers w/XB03

Where does Allison mount their trim pumps? What would be the best spot to mount it. I'm about to install one in mine. It's never had one in it.
  19. A

Sea star question

Is there any way to use my ally wheel on the seastar helm. I have ride guide now. Thanks, Dave.
  20. A

03 rear bench install

Done. Thanks ya'll. I noticed the offset also.