Search results

1. P

Shasta August 13-16

It hit the lower part of the state.
  2. P

SS-2000/Mercury 200xs setup

I agree with Bob. You will know when you have went too high.
  3. P

With a stock lip you will get the most speed with the boat on the roll running clean but level. A nose high attitude scrubs off speed. With the lip cut like James you have to run the motor higher on the transom.
  4. P

The boat has a perfect attitude in that pic Nils!
  5. P

Another Big Block

It sounds better in person!
  6. P

Another Big Block

There are 4 or 5 Allys running the Delta.
  7. P

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Representing well!!!
  8. P

I had my puck mounted under the deck and it worked fine.
  9. P

Top Speed Question/Discussion

What Eric said!
  10. P

Top Speed Question/Discussion

The difference between 90 and 100 is big. For me 100 to 110 was real big and worse as the speed went up! In the SS my azz would start to pucker at 104 and above. I always felt like the SS was being pushed down when on the pencil roll "unmolested lip" . Seems like the GS would be the same way x2.
  11. P

setup for xb2002 with OMC V4

The boat Jim Tiger ran 80 with was a SS2000R. The boat was a 630lbs SS. I ended up with it and had it weighed. Ran good with a 280 also! Good luck with the set up it should be a fun ride.
  12. P

XR2001 as a lake pleasure boat?

Most fun I have had driving a boat was with my 2001. It was much more forgiving than my SS. But as stated above what a drag getting in and out. At 6'3" I couldn't run mine with the fairing due to no room and my shoulders had to curl to fit in the cockpit.
  13. P

The SSr is long gone. I was happy at 6", lift wasn't ever a problem. Remember mine only weighed 630lbs. The XR only ran 5" of set back!
  14. P

SS running over 110 is a hand full!!! Better ease out of it with finesse.
  15. P

grandsport with 300xs

I have seen Badbait "Bill Smith" run his xb03 with a 250 many times. He has very good stability with his set up. He also runs 102 with it any day of the week while sipping fuel!!!
  16. P

Allison Super Stock Race Video

Thanks for the hard work!!!
  17. P

Hooking

Hooked my SS once at 90+ ridding the trim too much. I stayed in the seat but my passenger didn't. It was 100% my fault!
  18. P

WAR Sponsor

Sorry "Port" side
  19. P

WAR Sponsor

Just stay on the poet side!