Search results

1. J

Help with 1999 40 hp Force motor no spark

So boat went into the shop and week later when they went to work on it, it started right up. He said he can't find anything wrong?
  2. J

Help with 1999 40 hp Force motor no spark

Have no spark on my pontoon motor. Ran fine across the lake shut down to fish wouldn't start back up. Got a tow and then it fired twice but that was it. No spark at the plugs. All the fuses I Gould find are good. Any ideas?
  3. J

1994 Grand Sport, 2000 225pm

I was real sad when were done talking today. Just sitting drinking my last couple Of beers with her.
  4. J

bright white, grey,black and white interior. send me a pm with your email and I will email some pics. I was not having luck posting quality pics so whipper did the first ones.
  5. J

Thanks for posting the pics Whipper!
  6. J

Yes it does
  7. J

( Miss February 2010 ) 1994 Grand Sport, 2000 225pm ( Miss February 2010 ) 1994 Grand Sport, white with grey interior. Hydraulic steering, newer interior. 2000 225pm sport master lower. Boat is in great shape runs perfect. 14200.00 1-810-577-2656 location Michigan. Sold
  8. J

Need new trailer for the GS

I live in Michigan , but my brother lives in Nashville so coming to that area would not be a problem. I think I would prefer a single axle. What is half the price of new?
  9. J

Need new trailer for the GS

Looking for a trailer for my grand sport, white , yellow, or black anyone know of one for sale?
  10. J

Torque Shift prop

I ran one before I got the grand sport on a baja 186 sport, glastron intimidator I/o 350, glastron cvx 20 sprint. They are an engineering marvel and incredibly fun. They will rocket you out of the hole. They don't really add to top end. Now the bad, they do not like to be surfaced it will...
  11. J

age of allison owners

48 got the GS at 43
  12. J

Help, electric problem

Why would it start after I remove the pos and ground, then reconnect.
  13. J

Help, electric problem

Loose at the starter? They are tight at the battery. It's a 2000 promax 225, where would the circuit breaker be? Thanks Roy. At the lake for the weekend, the boat is put away for the night, I'll check it in the am. Thanks
  14. J

Help, electric problem

Ok, boat would not start after running fine. Turn the key nothing trim nothing. Temp gauge would just flutter when I turned the key. I took out the battery because it's new. Put in one that I know is good, trim on motor worked, turned the key nothing, then trim on motor would not work...
  15. J

Help, electric problem

Ok, boat would not start after running fine. Turn the key nothing trim nothing. Temp gauge would just flutter when I turned the key. I took out the battery because it's new. Put in one that I know is good, trim on motor worked, turned the key nothing, then trim on motor would not work...
  16. J

Lets SEE your ALLISON thread

Thanks Whipper, I love that pic too. It's been warm here in Mi, almost time to get the GS out.
  17. J

IPhones......

I just downloaded the new update, I think the issue is gone from what I understand I love my phone. The Gps speedo works great.
  18. J

Coming to TN

The family and i are coming to TN. We are going to the Allison factory and dollywood. Then going to Nashville to see my brother. April 1-4 Knoxville side. Thinking about going to Allison on Monday. Any recomendations for a hotel near Dollywood. dollywood on sat, hang out on sun, allison on mon...
  19. J

Rock chuckin camel jockies...

This video is spot on, i have been saying this for two years. Its all about the numbers! The us is the perfect place for this to happen. We vote, so its just a matter of time, before Christians are not the majority. So, is it unrealistic to think, in god we trust, womens rights, our constitution...