Search results

1. J

Help with 1999 40 hp Force motor no spark

Have no spark on my pontoon motor. Ran fine across the lake shut down to fish wouldn't start back up. Got a tow and then it fired twice but that was it. No spark at the plugs. All the fuses I Gould find are good. Any ideas?
  2. J

1994 Grand Sport, 2000 225pm

( Miss February 2010 ) 1994 Grand Sport, 2000 225pm ( Miss February 2010 ) 1994 Grand Sport, white with grey interior. Hydraulic steering, newer interior. 2000 225pm sport master lower. Boat is in great shape runs perfect. 14200.00 1-810-577-2656 location Michigan. Sold
  3. J

Need new trailer for the GS

Looking for a trailer for my grand sport, white , yellow, or black anyone know of one for sale?
  4. J

Help, electric problem

Ok, boat would not start after running fine. Turn the key nothing trim nothing. Temp gauge would just flutter when I turned the key. I took out the battery because it's new. Put in one that I know is good, trim on motor worked, turned the key nothing, then trim on motor would not work...
  5. J

Coming to TN

The family and i are coming to TN. We are going to the Allison factory and dollywood. Then going to Nashville to see my brother. April 1-4 Knoxville side. Thinking about going to Allison on Monday. Any recomendations for a hotel near Dollywood. dollywood on sat, hang out on sun, allison on mon...
  6. J

Pin stripe ideas?

I have a GS that is all white, and want to do some pin stripe. I have seen some good pics of the side stripe and how most are done. Anyone have any pics of the deck outlining the raised section. Thinking of doing the sides and the deck with black/silver sparkel.
  7. J

Help with trim cylinder

My senter trim cylinder is leaking around the rod seal. 2000 225 pm. Can this be fixed with a rebuild kit and can it be done without pulling the whole trim unit off?
  8. J

Help, center trim cylinder leaking

My senter trim cylinder is leaking around the rod seal. 2000 225 pm. Can this be fixed with a rebuild kit and can it be done without pulling the whole trim unit off?
  9. J

Allison owner in MI

Anyone in Frankenmuth MI have an Allison? i was talking to Jack at Bay Outboard, he said he met someone with an Allison near me.
  10. J

iPhone gps

Have you tried the gps apps. They work really good. There is one that will clock your 0-60, 1/4 and so on. Not sure if it works real well just got it. I have speed box lite works great dead nuts on with my garman and updates very quick. Gtach is the 1/4 mile timer ? I talk speed will say your...
  11. J

how will a performer 4 blade work on gs

I have a friend that has a 4 blade performer 28 with a bullet cut. He said i could try it. how will it handle on a grand sport?
  12. J

Drag boat question

How fast are the top dog Allison's in quarter mile times and mph?
  13. J

My son had his first race

My son Gunner had his first race this weekend. We were cruzing together ( him driving ) about 35 when this Ranger w/200 came up. Next thing i know Gunner and him nail it. Now I limit him to about 4500rpm when he is by himself. I have to tell him now and then to slow down, but he is pretty good...
  14. J

supercharged seadoo

Not really worth braggin, but I ran that sucker down and blew buy him. He had a massive hole shot lead, but once I got on top of the the water it was like he was taped to the end of my stanley tape measure 20 ft out and I pushed the button and here he come back to me.
  15. J

need trim switch

anybody want to sell ( cowl) trim switch for 2000 promax. Thanks Jeff
  16. J

Need trim switch

I need a trim switch for 2000 225 promax ( on the motor) any for sale?
  17. J

has any raced a 255 hp seadoo

has anyone raced a 2008 supercharged 255 hp seadoo in 1/4 or little more?
  18. J

help

can anyone tell me why my h20 pressure is 15 psi at idle
  19. J

Oil tank and parts

OIL tank two years old like new 75.00 fuel gauge 20.00 temp gauge 20.00 bob's foil 20.00 100.00 for all of it + shipping
  20. J

wtb 25 or 26 trophy plus

looking for 25 or 26 trophy plus thanks jeff 810-577-2656 jeffk@shaltzautomation.com