Search results

1. T

Three Prop's for sale

27 Pitch Trophy II, Flow-tru square hub, Used one time, asking $550. Plus Shipping 26 Pitch Chopper, Bullet cut by props plus, Standard shaft hub, asking $450. Plus Shipping (27 Pitch SRX "sold" ) If interested call (256) 272-8268
  2. T

Chine walk

How close are you to Florence, Al. If interested. I've have had several fishing buddy's drive mine and seems they all start out over-stearing to correct. Another common mistake is reacation time. In other words they wait untill its 2 or 3 dregree's on each side before they start correcting...
  3. T

40 amps with lightweight flywheel

White03 : I may have what your looking for. Red lightweight 40amp. I work evening shift. So if you call leave your number and I'll call you back. 256-272-8268
  4. T

Power trim motor problems...

I have had to replace my trim motor twice. Smart gage showed 35hr the first time and 76 hours Second time. I was told by the dealer that Mercury had a "Bad Batck" of Trim motors. ( what ever that means ) My warranty runs out in October. Hope I've got one from the "Good batch" on now.
  5. T

Skid plate angle

Thanks Stace Any other responders will be appreciated also.
  6. T

Skid plate angle

Looking at all the different post and pictures about skid plates, it appears they are installed randomly. Depending on the type of jack plate being used. My question; Is there an angle they should be mounted in relation to being parallel to the Pad of the boat?
  7. T

Weather stripping in compartments

When I installed new seals under all my lids. I noticed that a part of the latch mechanism was hiting the rubber seal. Restricting the lids from opening or closing properly. (Only noticable when latch is held open.) And was causing the seal to tear loose. I carefully trimed the corner of the...
  8. T

Cavitation Plate Adapter

BP; I'm interested in your foil, you got a number so I can contact you?
  9. T

Mercury 2.5 XS woes (continued)

It took mine approx 3.5 hours before the computer turned it loose. And their was no mistake when it did. I had the throttle mashed all it would do and it wasn't over 4500 rpm. It turned it loose instantly. And before I could get my foot off the hot foot I went from 45mph to 80 something mph...
  10. T

prop nut backing off ?

I had the same problem when I was runing a small shaft. I found that the inside taper of the thrust washer would fatigue and allow the thrust washer to move foward. If you have axcess to some precision measuring tools compare your old one to a new one, (Inside Diameter). That may find your...
  11. T

Mercury 2.5 XS woes (continued)

I have to pump the gas bulb tight at the begining of each outing on my 2.5XS. I have the smart gage system and it alarms the same way if I forget to. Never had to do that with pro-Max.
  12. T

SMALL HUB PROP NEEDED

I have a 26 chopper that has been motified with a bullet cut, by props-plus. I ran it on my 03 with 225PM. But I have a fat shaft 2.5xs now and cannot use it. It has new hub with less than 10hr on it. 256-272-8268