Search results

1. fastglass1

More Upgrades

It has been so quiet here I thought I would share my latest upgrade on my old Stroker. As a Christmas present to myself, I had the seat re-covered. They are a much better match to the Purple Fade.
  2. fastglass1

WAR 2020

This was not discussed much at the last rally. What are the thoughts for next year? Oh, and who wants to organize it?
  3. fastglass1

WAR 2018

If we stick to the normal timeline, the 2018 Rally would be the week of May 13th to May 20th. Does that work for everyone? There were a number of guys talking about going back to Lake Shasta next year. If we have agreement on that, I can contact Salt Creek and get us setup. Looking forward to...
  4. fastglass1

WAR 2017

If we stay with the normal week it would be May 13th thru the 21st.
  5. fastglass1

WAR 2016

Is it time for another WAR. Shasta Lake May 15 to 22????????
  6. fastglass1

Thanksgiving

To all of my friends, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
  7. fastglass1

Photos and more

Here are a few photos and a short video. Catching Fish Video
  8. fastglass1

A few photos

Took these at the rally, just been really busy. I will try to get the video's up next week. Sorry this took so long.
  9. fastglass1

Check your PayPal bill

Just got mine and it had the wrong dates. Right cabin, right week, just had me coming on Sunday and leaving Thursday. Oops. Should have been arriving Wednesday and leaving Sunday. I have a call into Tyson to get this fixed but thought I would give you guys the heads up.
  10. fastglass1

Get your room now

Just got off the phone with Tyson and he said that there is only 1 - 2 bedroom, 4 single bedrooms, and 8 RV sites left. The rooms and RV sites are suppose to be paid in full 45 day prior to arrival. I think there is only 3 or 4 rooms booked and one RV site. Compared to the list of those...
  11. fastglass1

It is time

to change this forum to WAR 2010???
  12. fastglass1

Six Weeks

and counting until I will be on the road headed to Clear Lake. :very happy I got back from the Stroker Rally a week ago and it was so much fun I can't wait for next years. I was not able to drag my boat that far but still had fun driving some other Strokers and doing some fishing with one of...