Search results

1. B

Like new Allison SS2000 with New Boatmate Tandem Axle

Boat sold. Market very stong. Could have sold it 3x over. Thank you to all that inquired. All the best, Brandon
  2. B

Like new Allison SS2000 with New Boatmate Tandem Axle

2002 Allison SS2000 Excel with 2012 Boatmate tandem axle trailer. As the pictures indicate this package is for the extremely particular buyer who wants a new boat or a pre-owned boat in new condition. Comes with the following equipment, Custom cover, Mercury rigging, Allison guages, manual trim...
  3. B

'04 280 Powerhead with Drag Electronics

Thanks for all the response. Sale is pending. More mint stuff coming to market soon... Brandon
  4. B

'04 280 Powerhead with Drag Electronics

Complete powerhead dated 9-8-04. Stock internals with drag electronics. ECU reprogrammed with Bill Gohr custom fuel curve. Lightweight Danny Hennum flywheel with titanium ring gear. Your choice of stock or 180 lbs compression O-ringed heads by JSRE. Condition can be verified by Mercury...
  5. B

Allison Hydraulic Jack Plate and Spacer

Allison hydraulic jack plate and spacer off of my '02 Allison SS2000 with less than 100 hours since new, very nice fresh water only. Comes complete with switch and wiring. $575 plus shipping. Thanks, Brandon 563-505-5683 pribyl76@gmail.com
  6. B

Like New Boatmate Trailer

Sold. Thank you, BKP
  7. B

Thank you... looking fwd to it!!!
  8. B

Approx $4500 MSRP.
  9. B

Should fit all Allison 20' models for those interested. Thank you, Brandon
  10. B

I have a like new '02 Single Axle Boatmate Trailer. Ordered new with an Allison SuperSport. Black with red and white pinstripes, stainless fenders, aluminum wheels with Goodyear tires and trailer brakes. Trailer has probably been used less than 2 dozen times and still shows new. Can deliver to...
  11. B

1993 Mirage Polecat

Boat sold. Thank You, Brandon
  12. B

1993 Mirage Polecat

Thanks for the heads-up. Working now.
  13. B

1993 Mirage Polecat

1993 Mirage Polecat. Boat is painted yellow with removable vinyl graphics. I don't believe there is any fading, so graphics could be removed. Transom was modified for 15" application along with additional structural upgrades throughout the hull along with paint in 2011. Also included is a...
  14. B

Thanks Brandon Pribyl

Rick, I was pleased to see you end up with it. I know you'll finish the rigging right and when done it should be one of the baddest XR-2001 RR's of all time. The workmanship on that boat is simply spectacular. I also now have Rick's Mirage Polecat for-sale. Bright yellow in color with...
  15. B

New 2011 Allison XR-2001-RR

That makes two of us!!! LOL
  16. B

LOL... I'll let you know. I've got a friend up North here interested. If he can swing it, he'll have one bad River Racer next year. If that doesn't work out then it's full steam ahead. Is it July yet?!?! Brandon
  17. B

Boat is no longer on the market. Thanks, Brandon
  18. B

Brian, Hope you got the pictures. We're already looking forward to next years Rally. Thanks for the compliments. Brandon
  19. B

Dave, That sounds like one sweet Mopar! I appreciate the offer but already have another yellow 4 wheel toy on the way. As far as motors go, I'd hate to part with what I have. I'm sure next Spring I'll have the itch again. Thanks for the compliment and let me know if anything changes. Brandon