Search results

1. B

Like new Allison SS2000 with New Boatmate Tandem Axle

2002 Allison SS2000 Excel with 2012 Boatmate tandem axle trailer. As the pictures indicate this package is for the extremely particular buyer who wants a new boat or a pre-owned boat in new condition. Comes with the following equipment, Custom cover, Mercury rigging, Allison guages, manual trim...
  2. B

'04 280 Powerhead with Drag Electronics

Complete powerhead dated 9-8-04. Stock internals with drag electronics. ECU reprogrammed with Bill Gohr custom fuel curve. Lightweight Danny Hennum flywheel with titanium ring gear. Your choice of stock or 180 lbs compression O-ringed heads by JSRE. Condition can be verified by Mercury...
  3. B

Allison Hydraulic Jack Plate and Spacer

Allison hydraulic jack plate and spacer off of my '02 Allison SS2000 with less than 100 hours since new, very nice fresh water only. Comes complete with switch and wiring. $575 plus shipping. Thanks, Brandon 563-505-5683 pribyl76@gmail.com
  4. B

Like New Boatmate Trailer

I have a like new '02 Single Axle Boatmate Trailer. Ordered new with an Allison SuperSport. Black with red and white pinstripes, stainless fenders, aluminum wheels with Goodyear tires and trailer brakes. Trailer has probably been used less than 2 dozen times and still shows new. Can deliver to...
  5. B

1993 Mirage Polecat

1993 Mirage Polecat. Boat is painted yellow with removable vinyl graphics. I don't believe there is any fading, so graphics could be removed. Transom was modified for 15" application along with additional structural upgrades throughout the hull along with paint in 2011. Also included is a...
  6. B

New 2011 Allison XR-2001-RR

New 2011 Allison XR-2001-RR. Competition yellow hull and deck with black stripes, yellow seats with black accents. 2011 Boatmate tandem-axle trailer matching yellow with black pin stripes. Hull weight with seats and steering is approximately 590lbs. Options include competition color, deck...
  7. B

'98 XR2001 Drag/River Racer

1998 Allison XR-2001 Drag lay-up with all of the river racer options including two seats, side curtains and carpet. Boat is in showroom condition with red/white/black gelcoat same color matching seats and black carpet with red piping. Fully rigged, including gauges, mechanical trim gauge and...
  8. B

Mercury 2.5 EFI SS Mint

Mint condition '95 2.5 EFI SS. I sold the Allison XB2002 that this motor was on. I was planning on using it this year but plans have changed. I believe the motor has stock internals but I have not verified that myself. I know most of the engines history dating back to '99. Since then it has been...
  9. B

Like New Boatmate Trailer

Like New Boatmate Allison Trailer '99 Boatmate trailer absolutely immaculate condition, very few miles, garage queen, fresh water only. Red with white pin stripes. Stainless fenders, Goodyear Marathon tires, always been underneath an XB2002 comp. Only reason for-sale, getting new tandem. May...