Search results

1. waterqtr

WTB: XB 2002 Boat Cover

Anyone have a used cover laying around to fit an XB-2002?
  2. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Going to try and make the run this year. Anyone have details yet? Thanks, Chuck
  3. waterqtr

High Five

Anyone run one on and XB??? If so, how was it?
  4. waterqtr

Jasper River Run

Anyone have info on the river run this year? Time & place where everyone is putting in... Thanks
  5. waterqtr

Is there anything better.....

Than having the lake to yourself 1st thing in the morning to let the 260 breeeeath a lil... The XB-02 stretched it's legs a bit... 1st time out all year, boy it felt good...
  6. waterqtr

Couple of Parts

I have the original Allison steering wheel, seat adjuster, fwd & rear, not the slide and butt seat from a 95 XB-2002. Take a look at the pics and make me an offer if you can use them. The seat was upside down so the foam is indented, nothing torn, just faded and dirty. Dark & light gray. The...
  7. waterqtr

WTB: 13' Mercury rack steering cable

WTB: 15' Mercury rack steering cable Anyone have a good 15' mercury ride guide rack cable laying around that moves free. My checkmate project has a cable that's locked up. 336-268-1470 Thanks, Chuck
  8. waterqtr

Jasper river run

Any info on the Friday river run this year? I'd like to make it... Where do you put in, stay, etc... Thanks, Chuck
  9. waterqtr

Pops new boat needs a mota....

Dad just got a new to him 17' whaler and is looking for an engine... Mid 90's & up... 90 - 150 hp mercury / mariner... Please let me know if you have anything... Thanks, Chuck chuck.manuel@hotmail.com
  10. waterqtr

WTB: Allison XTB Project

Looking for an early 90's XTB that needs to be redone or just some TLC... Boat & trailer only... Thanks, Chuck chuck.manuel@hotmail.com
  11. waterqtr

WTB: 15" Sportmaster or parts for...

Anyone have a 15" double bearing driveshaft &/or 2:1 gears... 336-268-1470 or chuck.manuel@hotmail.com Thanks, Chuck
  12. waterqtr

WTB: XB-02 Cover

Anyone have a cover for an XB-02 laying around??? Let me know. Thanks, Chuck
  13. waterqtr

Xr-02

What's the avg weight of an XR-02 with carpet & interior??? Basically a normal layup boat. Thanks, Chuck
  14. waterqtr

Rapair

Anyone have Shawn's number at Rapair? Thanks, Chuck
  15. waterqtr

WTB: 7 Pedal Reed Cages

Anyone have a set they can part with, reasonably? Let me know. Chuck
  16. waterqtr

Lifeline Jacket

I have a X-Large Lifeline jacket that was last used & certified on 2/95... It hasn't been used since then. It will need to be fixed and re-certified... $125.00 to your door in the US... Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chuck
  17. waterqtr

3 or 4 Blade?????

OK, who's tried the same pitch 3 or 4 blade props ( 20, 22 or 24 ) on an XB-02 and cares to share their results.... Looking to get one but want to buy the right thing... Let the opinions begin!!! Thanks, Chuck
  18. waterqtr

Anyone have this?

The Allison setback / adapter for a 15" mid. Just made the change from a 20" and need to get the motor lower. Thanks, Chuck
  19. waterqtr

Midsection / height ???

I just put a 15" on my XB.... I have 8" of setback plus the 2 in the midsection... 10 total... I have everything level and the allison plate sitting on the top adjuster nut... The lowest I can get the center of the prop shaft is 3/4" above the pad... Do I need to take the top nut off? Can...
  20. waterqtr

Fuel Gauge / Sender

I'd like to order a new fuel gauge but need to know the readings to get the right gauge. What's the reading for the fuel sender? Range: 0Ωs Empty / 90Ωs Full Range: 73Ωs Empty / 8-12Ωs Full Range: 240Ωs Empty / 33Ωs Full Thanks, Chuck