Search results

1. O

Wanted allison foil

got 2 brand new ones call Dennis 901-277-2151 $75 each
  2. O

Detwiler 10" Hyd. Jackplate

Used 10" Detwiler Hyd. Jackplate, adj. Dial, pump boat mount. Working take off, guy sold his boat. $720 to yrd. Water line stain lower bracket. 901-277-2151. Later Dennis
  3. O

Replacement trailer costs

Probley one of the first to have torsion axels on a ally. bass boat with oil hubs. 2 yrs no problem. Boat Mate trailor. Later Dennis
  4. O

11350 Ecu Chips.

New A48 or A63 Drag Chip $65.00 TYD. 901-277-2151 Later Dennis
  5. O

Effective setback on short-shaft motors

I like all the technical post :? :? , but Baidbait's good common sense method seems to be best in setting up an allison :lol: :lol: :lol: Later Dennis
  6. O

water water everywhere!

I have to agree with JR. 27 lbs compression difference is a lot. Ck the compression cold and then hot. If the range is still there pull the head or heads. :o :o Later Dennis
  7. O

225 OMC Ficht Starborn Head

I need a good 225 Ficht Starborn head. 901-277-2151 ::>< ::>< ::>< Later Dennis
  8. O

Electronic Lift Plate Gauge - How do I fit it???

Hi Dave, how's the boat doing. That guage is for aBob's hyd jack plate. I don't think it will work with other senders. You been able to drive it wide open yet? Dave You need a Merc. trim sender (don't know if the Bob's guage will work with it) 200 EFI. Later Dennis
  9. O

Jack plate????

Some of the earlier XB2002's had the nuts inside transom. Yes you will need to move the gas tank forward. Later Dennis
  10. O

Who repairs Merc Digital EFI boxes?

Sean is out of town. He will get back with you. Later Dennis
  11. O

SS VS STV EURO

So Lotus have you ever ridden in a STV?
  12. O

SS VS STV EURO

"I think the SS2000 is probably better suited for loading with people and flying around. Most tunnels don't handle weight as well as V bottoms. And there is no porpoise zone to deal with. " Are you sure? A properly set up tunnel will not porpoise. Dont forget a Euro has a pad.
  13. O

Torsion axles on boat trailer?

Yes Red Rossville. Colliervillian native myself.
  14. O

Torsion axles on boat trailer?

Got a tandom torsion axle under a xb2002 for over a year now. Drive down to Rossville Red .