Search results

1. starbuck

Byuboyz Finalle...

This Ally is running a Mercury that is running E85 fuel.. he got 2nd place in King of the Hill...
  2. starbuck

Byuboyz Finalle...

3. starbuck

Byuboyz Finalle...

4. starbuck

Byuboyz Finalle...

5. starbuck

Byuboyz Finalle...

there was a lot of A boats that showed up...
  6. starbuck

Here's what happens..

Kind of like what travis Tuttle did at Smokin in the cove.. his seat broke loose when he turned to see if the motor was straight.. he forgot to trim down.. this is what 24 volt trim.. trim timer.. and starting with the nitrous on does......it was stood almost straight up at one time..... this...
  7. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

8. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

9. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

10. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

\
  11. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

Looked like a Mirage Quartermaster reunion..lol
  12. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

13. starbuck

Smokin In The Cove

If u missed it, you missed one heck of a race..... Mr Jon Wright.. he ran a 6.09 on saturday.. and still didnt qualify for the show.. was the fastest outboard there... and a heck of a nice guy.... its starts in gear.. with the nitrous on.........
  14. starbuck

Waterdigger @ the Cove

its actually a stocker...built to run in dsra super stock... this was the rude rude...lol
  15. starbuck

Waterdigger @ the Cove

he was trying to run the 9 sec class.... but kept running too quick.. it ran a 8.54 one pass..
  16. starbuck

Waterdigger @ the Cove

17. starbuck

Waterdigger @ the Cove

18. starbuck

SDBA - Fort Worth

This fellow damn near drove up on the bank with us...I think new underwear were required when he got to the take out ramp...
  19. starbuck

SDBA - Fort Worth

20. starbuck

SDBA - Fort Worth

i finally set down long enough to upload all the pictures i took... this should be the complete album... http://s332.photobucket.com/albums/m321/riverrat351/SDBA%20-%20Fort%20Worth/