Congratulations
  2. D

Watts Bar Rally

Maria and I are in
  3. D

Rally Shirts

Double J: 2 -- XL
  4. D

I live in Biloxi. I have a XB21 Prosport SUB with a 300r on it. I use to have a 2.5 280 on it prior. Since your close, your welcome to check it out.
  5. D

Mercury Racing 2 Stroke oil

Craig what 4 stroke did you get ?
  6. D

2023 Rally Shirt Order

I'll take a xl also.
  7. D

About to purchase

Or in my case I had to do both on a new XB21 .
  8. D

Replacement gauges

Do a voltage gauge. They come in handy.
  9. D

New from South Mississippi

Sounds like my kinda guy.. lol..
  10. D

New from South Mississippi

Where are you located? I’m in Biloxi and I imagine you know Jared who is a fireman in Biloxi who has a xb03.
  11. D

Allison Rally 2022

I should be there most of the week as long as I have the new boat by then. Looking forward to it.
  12. D

Where are the pics of papa at????

I have some but I was sworn to secrecy.
  13. D

Engine height?

I run about 1/2"-3/4" above the pad with the factory lip. You will have to run at least that height without the lip. I run Lightning ET props (28 & 30).
  14. D

2021 Ally Rally Pics

Cool pic's and a great time. Thanks for posting them. Till next year....
  15. D

2021 Allison Rally role call

Ditto that. I'm driving up Tuesday..looking forward to seeing everyone
  16. D

. Lol
  17. D

No CG Capacity Plate - XB21 Bassport Pro Elite, Progressive Insurance balking because boat has 225 HP

Don’t use Progressive. I know boat dealers who refuse to do insurance claims for Progressive due to not wanting to pay the dealers for agreed upon repairs.
  18. D

I’m so excited I had the boat delivered to Terrace View last week (thanks Skewby). Actually I had a few things done on the Grandsport and it was ready so Skewby pick it up @ the factory and Mark is storing it for me @ Terrace View.
  19. D

Skid planer?????

I've been following this thread and I have a different opinion on the skid planer. I've had the skid planer on Grandsports and personally prefer it without the planer. I like to run in chop and I have bent the planer coming off a large wake before. So I tried it without no foil and no planer and...
  20. D

New Interior

Looks good!!! That's next year project as well as a Strongback Alum. Trailer.