Search results

1. D

Allison GT-20

It is one bad boat, you get what you pay for.
  2. D

Allison GT-20

For sale is my 1979 Allison GT-20, The boat has been completely redone, new carpet, new interior, new gauges, new seats, new lights and new chrome. It is equipped with a 1980 Mercury 175 Black Max which has been bored +0.030 , hollowed out exhaust, low water pick up high speed gear case and the...
  3. D

ALLISON GT 20 For Sale or TRADE!!

[B]For sale or trade is my 1979 Allison GT-20, The boat has been completely redone, new carpet, new interior, new gauges, new seats, new lights and new chrome. It is equipped with a 1980 Mercury 175 Black Max which has been bored +0.030 , hollowed out exhaust, low water pick up high speed gear...
  4. D

ALLISON GT 20 "Super Nice Boat"

Still for sale
  5. D

The asking price is 9,999 or OBO and I live in Knoxville, TN If you need anything else let me know. Thanks Brandon
  6. D

I am selling a 1979 Allison GT-20 I have owned this boat since early 2000. The boat has new paint, new carpet, new interior, new gauges, new seats, new lights and new chrome. It is equipped with a Mercury 1750 2 stroke engine that has been bored +0.030 with mercury racing pistons, hollowed out...
  7. D

ALLISON GT-20 For Sale

I am selling a 1979 Allison GT-20, This Boat it is a must see a prime example of a GT-20 please vist my ebay acution at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=003&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=130095151138&rd=1&rd=1 If you have any questions please email me at...
  8. D

Allison GT-20 For Sale "What A Boat"

I am selling a 1979 Allison GT-20, This Boat it is a must see a prime example of a GT-20 please vist my ebay acution at http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130095151138. If you have any questions please email me at bbrooks@oldi.com Thanks for looking Brandon Brooks
  9. D

Fully custom Allison GT 20 Value?

The paint still has the original factory design with a few color changes instead of light grey/dark grey it is now light grey factory color but new and dark grey metal flake. The Interior is also the original factory design but with racing strips down the middle of the seats and is also a...
  10. D

Fully custom Allison GT 20 Value?

Does anybody know how much a fully custom 1979 Allison GT 20 Is worth. The boat has new custom paint, new custom interor, new guages, new chrome and lights. The boat also has a 200 hp black max with a high speed gear case and low water pick up a new 25 pitch laser 2 propeller and it only has 10...
  11. D

Wanted Allison GT-20 Wind Sheild

Thank you I will give that a try
  12. D

Wanted Allison GT-20 Wind Sheild

I need a smoked grey wind sheild for a allison GT-20. Does anybody know where I can find one Thanks. If so please email me at bbrooks@oldi.com