Search results

1. E

Fishing tournament

Talked to Bobby Simmons and a couple more from lawrenceburg today and the interest is more in favor of safe light til lunch.
  2. E

Pickwick

My son fished a College national championship there Thursday nad Friday. The ledge bite seemed to be the best but you can catchem about any way you want.
  3. E

Lake Wheeler?

Yeah I fished the one out of ingalls. They had 100 boats. Finished 9th with 19 9. Took 21 8 to win.
  4. E

Lake Wheeler?

I'm on wheeler every weekend .Had a top ten in the everstart last week. I will be glad to help you out. Ill message you my number.
  5. E

Lake Tuscaloosa Next Week

I fished the federation national championship there a few years ago. Shakey heads and jerk baits were the key baits then. Good luck to ya...
  6. E

New Allison dealer

Yeah. Just got the word. Taking two to the show in Nashville this weekend.
  7. E

new allison dealer

Jacos Marine is back in the family....
  8. E

XB21 Bassport Blues

Pm sent
  9. E

First Pickwick trip, finally!

Hey we been whacking them the past month there on a spook. Best 5 Sunday went 18 pounds.
  10. E

age of allison owners

50....Allison owner since I was 28. Xtb, 2002, 2003, and now an xb21.
  11. E

XB 21 set back

Not a bassport mines a prosport but its loaded super heavy. Fish about 2 tourneys a week
  12. E

XB 21 set back

Here's my set up . 6" manual jack plate, 5.5" cmc hyd plate and a .5 wedge. Ran a 28 bravo, a29 hydro but the 30 bravo that had been worked by J Cs prop shop worked the best. As cloce as I can tell the motor is running about 1" above the pad with a sportsmaster 1.62.
  13. E

XB 21 set back

11.5" set back .5 wedge= about the same hole shot but ran 92.2 with 1 person and a load of fishing gear. That's about a 2 mile per hour gain with a 30 bravo. Plus it improved the handling considerably. I'm well pleased with the results.
  14. E

XB 21 set back

28 iv x ob I think
  15. E

XB 21 set back

I try to get a little more prop bite in really rough water. Plus on take take off if I trim up too fast it will not lift and wants to spin out. My bravo bites better than the hydro but I like how the hydro drives. My 2003 I had 15" of offset and it was great. Just thought I would experiment a...
  16. E

XB 21 set back

I'm running a xb21 pro sport with a 225 pro xs with a 5.5 cmc hyd and a 2" spacer. Has anyone tried to go back more than that and if so what were the results?
  17. E

neal edwards

Its boat only no motor..... I have an 08 xb21 prosport with a 225 pro xs on it for 35,000
  18. E

neal edwards

Genesis in winchester tennessee fixed the boat (exellent job I might ad) same trailer ,new axle and tongue.
  19. E

neal edwards

Boat is at Lawrenceburg marine (931) 762-0959. Boat and trailer only $25,000.
  20. E

neal edwards

I'll get with Aaron tomorrow and try and post something tomorrow