Search results

1. R

2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

whoop whoop got my lap top going again, can I get directions to Terrace View lol
  2. R

2016 Rally Itineray is HERE!!!

I will not be taking a boat to Loudoun or attending the banquet if it's there not going waste a day of boating traveling and eating and I'm not alone on this.
  3. R

Allison plate

I am waiting on it, but I have a 6 inch rapid jack for a 15 inch motor if that would work for ya
  4. R

Yo

I would say that skewby has traded 3 times since you been up also, he's went big time with a xb21 prosport. congrats on the new addition to the family.
  5. R

Yo

what's up Luke, every things still the same at the bar
  6. R

Optimax Injector cleaning

I never put additives in don't believe in them like Brian said snake oil.
  7. R

Machine work

Paul Nichols outboard eng. soddy daisy tn. Del Eaves does a lot of the machine work out of the area and country.
  8. R

Virgin run

too many cold beverages!
  9. R

280 ROS vs Promax on xb2003

i have found that the 280 gets about the same mpg as a pro max 200efi etc. the 260 diff. story, acceleration not in the same ball park.
  10. R

Virgin run

never got the chance to string that one out because of one particular reason but have many hrs in the passenger seat and know that the motor is strong so im sure 90's are very possible with the right prop and motor height.
  11. R

Virgin run

good deal Mick, be careful and easy on the trim till the boat takes set and you have the feel for what it's going to do.
  12. R

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas!
  13. R

xb21 on wisc. craigslist

don't believe anything you read on the internets
  14. R

xb21 on wisc. craigslist

pot/kettle
  15. R

Allison XB2003 for bass fishing?

glad your enjoying it you'll be in the 80's in no time
  16. R

Looking for a good XB2003 tournament..........

chick ally lol is skewby's brother, it is green and white with a nice 225 promax and has new carpet, I'll let him give more details.
  17. R

2005 XB-21 ProSport

^^ that's why I'm not jumping on it.
  18. R

Trolling Motor Died

check out the foot control, they get corrosion sometimes.
  19. R

xb21 on wisc. craigslist

I just put in wisconsin somebody on BBC put up but no link.