07 Quartershot T-3

Swamp boy

Anybody interested in a set of trainin wheels lets work out a deal. Ready to move to something to ride my lil girl around in.:at the bar

Swamp boy

Best reasonable offer takes it. Boat must go this week. Pm/call me with what ya have in mind and lets work out a deal.

Can sell with a 15" 280 w/ drag electrics if in need of a turn key rig.

Heres somebodys chance to get a good but at a great price. If ya been lookin/ thinkin about her nows the time to pick her up.

Swamp boy

This thing must go and I need it gone this weekend.

Hull/Trailer; has cable steerin, guages, shifter,merc controls, and jackplate. All you need is fuel/trim pump water ready......$9750

Powerhead: 280 w/ 260 electrics low hours, runs great....$5500

Midsection: 15" merc offshore mid with cut exhaust snout....$2250

Sportsmaster lower unit 1.87 gears, small prop shaft, 15" drive shaft....$1700

This stuff needs to go. Prefer it all gone at once so if ya want turn key let me know.

Here ya go guys, sure sounds like a hell of a deal to me on all of it. I'm losin my *** on this deal but ya got to do what ya got to do. Time to see some $$$$$

Swamp boy

Thanks! I can't believe I still have her. I've thrown around alot of ideas but I got an XR01 I just can't pass on so she needs to go.

As far as the steerin I love it. If ya wanted to ride the water all day and drink beer hydro would be the way to go. With the cable you feel every lil thing the motor does. When you move the wheel she moves. Very responsive.

Swamp boy

Anyone with any interest lets talk. Would love to move this this week. Not goin to give it away but maybe we can work out something. :at the bar