15" Mercury 3L mids

Todd D

Brand new $1,500

These are the 300PM and 300X style mid. They will work on any 3L/3.2L efi or opti with any cowl with a little knowledge and a few modifications. let me know if you have any questions.

Todd D

Offshore racing tested and approved in the rough water at Cocoa Beach, Marathon, The Lake race and Sarasota!

Dave Hensley

These are for real guys. I got one from Todd and hopefully will have it running soon with a 250XS powerhead.

harrells

Dave when you get yours dialed in let me know how it works. I am interested in one for my 250 sport xs

Dave Hensley

IMG_3136.JPG

IMG_3135.JPG

They are NICE!!!! Would be nicer if it was on the back of my XTB 21! Putting it on 280 15" clamp and bucket. I have a cut down 20" can I would like to put it on but I think I would have to use a short trim ram. I am going to look at that this winter as the cut down 20" is a bunch lighter than the 15" Offshore. This mid uses 3 liter powerhead AND 3 liter gearcase. I am going with a modified TorqMaster.

Last edited:

Dave Hensley

Hey Cliff!! Thanks. I can't wait to get this thing set up. I have a 250XS Sport powerhead for it getting built now and I have a 300X here at the shop that needs one sleeve replaced and the normal rebuild stuff done. Going to leave the 10" set back plate on it and move one trolling battery to the front.

smiley88

View attachment 10800

View attachment 10799

They are NICE!!!! Would be nicer if it was on the back of my XTB 21! Putting it on 280 15" clamp and bucket. I have a cut down 20" can I would like to put it on but I think I would have to use a short trim ram. I am going to look at that this winter as the cut down 20" is a bunch lighter than the 15" Offshore. This mid uses 3 liter powerhead AND 3 liter gearcase. I am going with a modified TorqMaster.

Todd if you don't mind me asking what kind of modifications need to be done in order to install the 15-inch mid if you could please send me a phone number so I can get a little bit more info from you as I am very interested

Todd D

Thanks for posting the pic Dave!

If you have a single ram you can buy the 280 ros or 200xs ros swivel bracket and steering arm and bolt everything else from your 3L to it. Or you can have you 20" clamp shortened. If you have your 20" shortened the ram has to be shortened also. Otherwise you'll have the front of the new can running into the long ram.

If you have a 3 ram it can be shortened also but it must be slightly modifications besides shortening to retain full trim. Most people doing the 3 ram can only get down to 16". I figured it out and told Chaz what I wanted and he made it happen!

Last thing is you'll need your drive shaft and shift shaft shortened no matter which method you choose above.

I don't do any of the modifications but can get you in contact with Chaz. He's who I use. He can give you options and quote you prices!

Dave Hensley

Mr. Todd I am also going to work on the modification to the 20" swing bucket that will get the additional tiller arm tube to set it back 2" like the Offshore. That way the new mid can be used with a 2.5 20" trim cylinder and clamp. Nothing but a little work. I will be sending Chaz a 20" 2.5 single ram bucket very soon.

Todd D

Very cool.

He's going to be posting pics of that exact build/modification on my S&f for sale add on the miscellaneous parts section!