1992 XTB for sale

Kspilot

92 Red on white XTB Merc 175 pro xs 08, and trailer, 24v omc trolling motor, new batteries, hyd jack plate,new factory decals and penstripes, original gel coat no paint, its in super nice condition, no electronics, runs great just dont use it enough...$18000 7854070710 Ks1804018041180421804318,000

Pro 1

Probationary User
Sold? Trying to understand the TN sticker on the boat and your Kansas location. How many hours on the engine? Also does it have the Sea Pro heavy duty hydraulic steering like the link below? Any other scoop.

Arlin Reynolds
Knoxville, Tennessee

pkstv

Supporting Member
Sold? Trying to understand the TN sticker on the boat and your Kansas location. How many hours on the engine? Also does it have the Sea Pro heavy duty hydraulic steering like the link below? Any other scoop.

Arlin Reynolds
Knoxville, Tennessee
In the picture of his boat it does have hydraulic steering I see but not enough to see the model number .

Pro 1

Probationary User
correction SeaStar Pro. I've had this one (or a HD job like it that Darris had SeaStar design) on my 89 XTB since 2009 with no issues, works great. I keep meaning to add a steering wheel that is smooth with evenly spaced spokes as the steering wheel with hydraulic goes round and round.

Kspilot

It is Still for sale....Not sold, old file photo from when I bought it out of TN, will have to see check on the other two questions and get back, I have not used it much, just enough to keep fuel fresh in the tank....sorry for the late reply been on vac.

Kspilot

Only Part number I can find on the hyd steering is Part #HC5345??? the data sticker is worn off and can see that it says the begining of seastar? There is no tach I can find Sorry for the vague answers. The previous owner was very particular and it is very nice...
Thanks Pat from Ks
78540707one,zero