1993 Gambler 209TE W/ 99 Merc 225

strip

1993 Gambler 209TE W/ 99 Merc 225 SOLD!!!!

This boat is loaded and in great condition. Tandom trailer w/ disc brakes and Marathon Tires, 71lb motorguide, Hydraulic JP w/blinker switches, 2 covers + 1 Cockpit cover, In dash flasher, Humingbird graph up front, 3 batts, on board charger, Clearview tackle system. Motor has < 10 hrs on complete overhaul. New lower unit installed late 2006. This boat has been my pride and joy and has been maintained with the care that only true performance boaters can appreciate. It has always been garaged. I spared no expense in the rebuild on the motor because I never expected or planned to sell it. However, My wife and I decided late last summer that the extra seating in an Allison boat would better fit our family so I purchased one and now have to sell the Gambler. You have to see this boat to trully grasp the quality and condition of this rig.
Click on this link to see pictures. http://s182.photobucket.com/albums/x32/OxbowFarm/For%20Sale/ 479 883-4003 Bill

Last edited:

hirk

Price,location? I have a buddy with an older Intimidator looking for an older 209.He may be interested and is expecting to buy south of the border.

strip

Price,location? I have a buddy with an older Intimidator looking for an older 209.He may be interested and is expecting to buy south of the border.

$10,000.00 OBO Texan was right, boat is in Fort Smith Ark

Texan

Hey Strip! A buddy of mine is looking for something to get into fishing with a little kick. Call or PM and and I'll put you in touch with him.