1993 Mirage Polecat

BKP

1993 Mirage Polecat. Boat is painted yellow with removable vinyl graphics. I don't believe there is any fading, so graphics could be removed. Transom was modified for 15" application along with additional structural upgrades throughout the hull along with paint in 2011. Also included is a 3-gallon aluminum bottom-sump fuel cell, Autometer 10K Pro-Comp Carbon Face tach, Digitron tach and dual pyrometer with recall and replay, Brucato Steamwheel, Odyssey battery with custom box, external battery switch, anodized Stainless Marine 3-position shifter with cable, Hotfoot foot throttle with cable, complete cable steering system with wing plates and hardware, jackplate, cockpit cover, aluminum rope deflector and one bucket seat.

Custom aluminum walk-around trailer. Spare wheel and tire included.

This package was traded to me by Rick Conklin. I have no use for the boat and would like to see it go to a fellow enthusiast who can enjoy it. These are rare boats, not to mention quick and wicked-looking. I was told that after modifications to the hull were complete, the weight is in the low 400lb. area.

For interested parties detailed pictures and description are available. May also be able to help with delivery. Priced to sell at $5995.

Pictures are located at http://www.photobucket.com/miragepolecat

Best Regards,
Brandon Pribyl
(563)-505-5683
bkp0318@gmail.com

Last edited: