1995 Mirage Ski Racer

sshatswell

Probationary User
1995 collins built mirage ski racer, Marine machine hydraulic steering, gaffrig gauges, nice boat. $6500 with no power, rigged for merc, all it needs is motor and fuel pump, will sell turn key with 2.5 260 for $11000, Or trade for allison bass boat. sshatswell@cox.net or 918-607-4117.

Attachments

h2oskiier30

IF that's TD's boat over on ByuBoyz, then he STILL HAS IT!!!!!

TD might still have it, but Steve Shatwell, the originator of this post, doesn't...unless TD's real name is Steve Shatwell and he lived in Oklahoma a year ago.

TD, however, does have one that looks very much alike this one for a very good price over on BYUBOYZ. I don't know, maybe he bought this one from Steve, and it is the same boat.

Last edited:

bigtis

TD might still have it, but Steve Shatwell, the originator of this post, doesn't...unless TD's real name is Steve Shatwell and he lived in Oklahoma a year ago.

TD, however, does have one that looks very much alike this one for a very good price over on BYUBOYZ. I don't know, maybe he bought this one from Steve, and it is the same boat.
I don't know enough about any other boat then an ALlison to have payed that much attention, BUT you hit the nail on the head. I automatically assumed it was the same boat, and YES..... IT"S priced at a steal if that's what your in the market for. sooooo,, what ya waiting for:blah blah blah:big grin

Brack

That Boat is in Missouri now...Steve is a good friend of mine.....and my buddy Glenn bought the powerhead off of it,

it was a nice very fast Mirage....I drove it a few times.....and raced it several other times........lol

Last edited: