1996 XB03 tandem axle trailer...

h2oskiier30

I've put my boat on a galvanized trailer, so I have my Boatmate Allison trailer up for sale. It's a 1996 model. Came out from under my XB03. Used to be white, but someone along the line decided it was a good idea to coat it with the rubberized "rhino" style liner in blue (not professionally done). It looks ok, but wouldn't have been my option. Trailer does have some rust here and there. Comes with 5 aluminum wheels and tires shown. Two tires are in good shape with good tread left, two will need to be replaced fairly soon. Winch works fine, as do the tail lights...some of the marker lights do not. I think the bunks are fine, but the carpet will need to be replaced. Someone along the way also (somehow) "hooked" the back crossmember on something and bent it some...doesn't affect how the boat sits on the trailer, nor how it pulls. The Allison badges have been removed. Trailer is located in SW Alabama. $400.

h2oskiier30

Trailer is sold pending funds to the first person who expressed interest. Will be a couple of weeks before the deal is done.

kornvb

glad your wife is happy just told mine i will have to have an extra parking pass at the condo and she came unglued!:argue