1998 Allison XB-2003T for sell

hotdog87

Red/Black with tandem axle trailer with brakes and a removable tongue and aluminum wheels. Boat and trailer only.Will sell with everything on it but the motor and control box. The boat has a 12/24 volt omc foot controlled trolling motor with recessed pan on the front deck for the trolling motor pedal. The boat has sea star hydrallic steering. It has hot foot,and a jackplate,and hummingbird fishfinders. The one on the console has gps and is a color unit. It also come with a Carver custom boat cover that I bought for it less than a year ago and paid almost $500 for it. The boat has an onboard battery charger and I will leave all 3 batteries on it. The boat and trailer as mentioned above with everything except the Big Johnson shown in pictures for a firm $10,500 or I will sell just the hull and trailer and keep all the accessories for a lower price, Just make me an offer and we will go from there!!!

Attachments

hotdog87

I put this on the wrong board!!! Sorry Trying to figure out how to delete and put it on Allison boats for sell!!!

hotdog87

I still have this boat. I was trading with a guy with a 2002 that was supposed to have been a 1997 model and it ended up being a 1993 model instead. But my boat is a 1998 Model 2003 that is still for sale!!!