1999 xb 2003 2.5 for sale

Gus Dedes

I am not sure about the steering in the center, I am into muscle cars and just freaked out when I found out about the Allison bass boats. I looked at every bass boat, but the Allison, is a bass boat hot rod. lol It looks mean, it performs awesome from what I read, they are rare, and you can actually use them for fishing. Another cool feature is that it can hold up to 5 people, my boat is set up for 4. The whole family can go fishing! What a bonus. The seller Brian also made me feel very comfortable about the boat, again, thanks Brian. Cheers.

hirk

I may see you around then Gus, I live in Oshawa. If you want to go for a run on the kawartha's or need any help with it let me know, I have a center steer 03. Sens all the way!! I have a Sens clock in my office in Scarborough lol. Is the Cuda in the pic yours? 74? I had a 70 Challenger.

Last edited:

David chris corr

Brian thanks for selling me the boat, you are a cool person. I have included a couple of pictures. She has gone North to Canada, long haul but well worth all the effort, can't wait until summer. lol
Now that is sweet and well worthy of a long road trip !

Gus Dedes

Thanks for the heads up, I do not know about boats much, but can you let me know why the lower unit is not made to go fast. Is it because of the prop? or other things. Thanks.

David chris corr

No Gus,it appears to just be a stock lower unit case,at some point will benefit from a nose cone,but your prolly ok for now,especially if your taking the family all the time. But something to look into.

Garry Hagins

I may see you around then Gus, I live in Oshawa. If you want to go for a run on the kawartha's or need any help with it let me know, I have a center steer 03. Sens all the way!! I have a Sens clock in my office in Scarborough lol. Is the Cuda in the pic yours? 74? I had a 70 Challenger.
I believe that is a Charger in the picture.

GotMyAlly

You definitely need to get that lower unit coned or swap it for a sporty. It will be a handful to drive with that case buried deep enough to maintain psi. Allisons run best with the motor near pad level. That case is lacking low water pickups, nosecone, and likely a torque tab.

Gus Dedes

You definitely need to get that lower unit coned or swap it for a sporty. It will be a handful to drive with that case buried deep enough to maintain psi. Allisons run best with the motor near pad level. That case is lacking low water pickups, nosecone, and likely a torque tab.
Hi, can I get your number, I would like to talk with you if possible, thanks