1999 XB2003 with Mercury 280 ROS *** SOLD !!! ***

catfish123

I am considering selling my XB2003 that I bought new in 1999. It is in excellent condition. It has been fully updated with new carpet, and a better quality than that used by the factory. It has all updated seat upholstery, again, a better quality than that used by the factory. On board charger, Gps/fishfinder at dash and fishfinder up at trolling motor. Updated all gauges to Livorsi, carbon fiber faced with chrome bezels, and Livorsi GPS speedometer with recall. There was just a compression and leakdown test done on all cylinders. ALL cylinders were 150 psi and ALL cylinders were 3-4% leakdown. The boat has hydraulic steering with a Seastar helm and a Uflex cylinder. I have found Uflex cylinder to be far superior to Seastar Dual axle trailer is in very good condition with excellent tires. This can be sold with or without MANY EXTRAS, including 2 boat covers, extra full electronics including ROS Ecu. Sportmaster gearcase, RH 2.5 fat shaft. I have 4 stainless steel props. 26 Chopper II, 28 Chopper II, 26 Hydromotive Quad IV OT, and a ski prop, 23 Trophy. The first 3 props have been worked for my boat and motor. Water ski's, tubes, ropes, are also available. Extra trolling motor. The boat is more than capable of running into triple digits and acceleration is blistering. The boat is not recommended for those not having prior experience with driving a high performance boat. Pricing will be based on what all one wants to include when purchasing the boat, motor, and trailer. I will not split up the boat, motor, and trailer.145311453214535

Last edited:

crichardson

Probationary User
I am considering selling my XB2003 that I bought new in 1999. It is in excellent condition. It has been fully updated with new carpet, and a better quality than that used by the factory. It has all updated seat upholstery, again, a better quality than that used by the factory. On board charger, Gps/fishfinder at dash and fishfinder up at trolling motor. Updated all gauges to Livorsi, carbon fiber faced with chrome bezels, and Livorsi GPS speedometer with recall. There was just a compression and leakdown test done on all cylinders. ALL cylinders were 150 psi and ALL cylinders were 3-4% leakdown. The boat has hydraulic steering with a Seastar helm and a Uflex cylinder. I have found Uflex cylinder to be far superior to Seastar Dual axle trailer is in very good condition with excellent tires. This can be sold with or without MANY EXTRAS, including 2 boat covers, extra full electronics including ROS Ecu. Sportmaster gearcase, RH 2.5 fat shaft. I have 4 stainless steel props. 26 Chopper II, 28 Chopper II, 26 Hydromotive Quad IV OT, and a ski prop, 23 Trophy. The first 3 props have been worked for my boat and motor. Water ski's, tubes, ropes, are also available. Extra trolling motor. The boat is more than capable of running into triple digits and acceleration is blistering. The boat is not recommended for those not having prior experience with driving a high performance boat. Pricing will be based on what all one wants to include when purchasing the boat, motor, and trailer. I will not split up the boat, motor, and trailer.View attachment 14531View attachment 14532View attachment 14535
Is it gone?