2000 XS2003 225pm 15mid Yellow and white

ally2dextreme

nice boat for sure..but in these times i dont see that being a fast seller...8 yrs old and moneys tuff right now

TBuck2003

Know the boat well as it is from our area, but I can tell you this the boat has never seen those speeds.It is clean and sharp and would make a sweet ride.Low hours I can attest to because it could not be driven properly.A sweet ride for sure for someone.

TBuck

John S

I can tell you this the boat has never seen those speeds.It is clean and sharp and would make a sweet ride.Low hours I can attest to because it could not be driven properly.TBuck
Oh SNAP! Todd puttin the smack down on a boy. Yo mamma raised you so stupid, you cant even driiive ya allison! Man, I gotta quit watchin Chapelle. Once it gets broken in, it should do 125, thats what the speedo says.lol

props4u2

Know the boat well as it is from our area, but I can tell you this the boat has never seen those speeds.It is clean and sharp and would make a sweet ride.Low hours I can attest to because it could not be driven properly.A sweet ride for sure for someone.

TBuck
This boat and engine combo is capable of the advertised speed with two onboard with the correct setup and a seasoned driver.

Lee

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
What is that boat really worth?

I have an old Glastron and have been considering moving up. I'm 50 and the kids are out of the house, time for dad to start playing again.

Can somebody give me a ball park estimate of what it should be worth?

Thanks,
Dave