2001 XB2003 w/ 2.5 Merc 280

ronpro

Ready to reluctantly part with my rig. I’m the second owner. Boat and engine have only 107 original hours. Engine is super clean. Compression and leak down tests excellent on all cylinders. Full report available. Lower unit has the racing mods. A few bubbles on the repainted unit. Boat is in near perfect condition. A few gelcoat chips in one location. Selected new carpet pieces and rear seat upholstery in the process of being being replaced. Original custom Boatmate tandem trailer and boat cover included. Winter stored in heated storage complex. Asking $25k usd 97B2F437-763A-463E-82B0-ED4B025DA2DA.jpegA07A686A-0704-43BD-A08C-9CBEF1A8660F.jpeg

Last edited:

Trojanlarry

Ready to reluctantly part with my rig. I’m the second owner. Boat and engine have only 107 original hours. Engine is super clean. Compression and leak down tests excellent on all cylinders. Full report available. Lower unit has the racing mods. A few bubbles on the repainted unit. Boat is in near perfect condition. A few gelcoat chips in one location. Selected new carpet pieces and rear seat upholstery in the process of being being replaced. Original custom Boatmate tandem trailer and boat cover included. Winter stored in heated storage complex. Asking $25kView attachment 13134
Will you separate? And if so where is the boat located?

HTHM

Should specify you're asking US $ in this ad. Just so nobody is mis-lead by your location. GLWS

I/O to O/B

I have fished this boat and it is absolute mint. If someone wants the low-hour holy grail that is totally dialed in, this is it.

smit2732

Why do you have to be so far away

I would love to see this one. It’s almost exactly what I want. Unfortunately I’m not quite ready to purchase yet. But it won’t be long.

ronpro

Why do you have to be so far away

I would love to see this one. It’s almost exactly what I want. Unfortunately I’m not quite ready to purchase yet. But it won’t be long.

Lol, i wonder about that myself sometimes. But I guess it’s all relative Smit2732 :). Where are you? You don’t want to wait too long for this one. And with the US dollar as strong as it is, I could be tempted with a reasonable offer. Thanks for your interest.

Big Yellow

Probationary User
Hi , I'm interested and am in Toronto, please call John at 905-447-4508, thanks.