2003 SS2000 for sale Muskoka

Baddog merc

Morning Gang,
Due to unforeseen circumstances I will have to sell my very favourite toy. Speed limits coming to my small private lake and wife won't let me sell the cottage. Boat is a wonderful example of what an allison should be. 2003 Merc. racing engine 160 original hours on it. Racing lower unit. 2 props 29 Hoss and a 24 4 blade. all the seating is in mint shape as is gell coat. No modifications done at all. comes with the matching trailer. Stored inside always. Winterized and worked on my Gordon Bay marine in Muskoka Ontario Canada13962139641396513965

NZRYan

Probationary User
Hi there,

Is the boat still for sale and if so how much are you asking for it?

Wenzelli84

Probationary User
Curious as to what you would like and how fast you got her too and also if shes stable at top speed. Thank you for your info if you write back and God Bless.

David F

Probationary User
Morning Gang,
Due to unforeseen circumstances I will have to sell my very favourite toy. Speed limits coming to my small private lake and wife won't let me sell the cottage. Boat is a wonderful example of what an allison should be. 2003 Merc. racing engine 160 original hours on it. Racing lower unit. 2 props 29 Hoss and a 24 4 blade. all the seating is in mint shape as is gell coat. No modifications done at all. comes with the matching trailer. Stored inside always. Winterized and worked on my Gordon Bay marine in Muskoka Ontario CanadaView attachment 13962View attachment 13964View attachment 13965View attachment 13965
I'm interested if the boat is still available. I'm on Lake Simcoe, David, give me a call 416 587 6686, or dbf@rogers.com

NZRYan

Probationary User
Sorry for the late response - I’ve been focused elsewhere- but wanted to know if the boat has been sold yet and whether you know of any independent boat mechanics who could carry out an inspection for me?

Cheers

Ryan

David F

Probationary User
So that makes two of us who are inquiring. I have a mechanic who is qualified to do an inspection
David

Big Yellow

Probationary User
Hi, I don't think Baddog Merc has seen these inquiries, but this boat was sold. He traded it in to a local boat dealership, where it was then re-sold almost immediately.