2004 STV RR 3-Seater NO MOTOR

G-Train

Probationary User
I am selling my 2004 STV River Rocket. !! NO MOTOR OR PUMPS !!

I have been tossing this around for months, but I've got 4 Boats/Watercraft, and i don't think i'll be able to use this as much as it deserves to be used. It'll be very hard to watch it go down the road, if someone buys it...

Info about this boat:
Beautiful, 2004 Center Steer STV River Rocket (Nearly Mint, will explain to interested party). I.M.O. one of the best looking STV's I've ever seen.

This boat is the Sister boat to the Yellow/White STV that Michael Dixon ran 151 mph in, and Robbie Lampkins unbeatable Lake Racer. When I picked it up, Wally Lampkin gave me the history, and told me directly, that the 3 boats were made all within close specs.

- Weight = 571lbs Bare Hull (Per Wally)
- Color = White/Blue/Black Pin Stripes (All Gel) - Black Powder Coated Rub Rail
- Tandem Axle Trailer, Excellent shape (96 model, but was purchased from Raceman (Norris Wallace), as it had sat for many years).
- Center Steer...Steering is Rotary NFB
- 3 Seater, or Single Seater (Have Race Cowl)
- Transom = Std
- Bottom, Blueprinted
- Triad Drag Plate
- Lights (Hidden Plugs, 1 dash, 1 rear)
- Gaffrig GPS Speedo (Recall)
- Stainless Marine Trim Indicator
- 6" Setback Included
- Rigged for Merc...Wally's Triad Shifter Box included
- 28 Gal Fuel Tank, and 11.5 Gal Drag Cell (w/foam)

Will be willing to trade Cowl/Skirt for a std 260 Cowl/Skirt, so you can have the Stripes already done.

The boat is in storage right now, I will get more detailed pics, and interior pics.

Please only serious inquiries.

I may be able to help w/delivery at just above fuel costs. I am located in Rockford, Michigan...just north of Grand Rapids. I occasionally travel to the Memphis area.

NOTE: These pics do not do it justice. They were taken today, as it sits in the Pole Barn, not detailed, and crappy lighting...This is the perfect Race/Pleasure combination

Price: $18,400

Thanks, Greg
Cell 616 283-8789

Attachments

Last edited: