2007 Ranger Z20

Meyers

I bought a Ranger Z20 limited series in March because I was convinced that it was the best rough water boat. I have since ridden in a BasSport and cannot wait to put one in my garage. Therefore, I am selling my less than a year old boat to join the Allison Family!

2007 Ranger Z20 Limited (dual console)
VZ225 VMAX with 25T1 prop
10' hyd jack plate with LED guage
just had the 20 hours service completed in September
two tone carpet
101 Minn Kota Maxxum
4 bank charger
Lowrance 332c's networked in dash and up front
Tandem axle trailer with brakes

Asking 36,500 but I am willing to take offers.

Bryan 904-451-1997 or rbryanmeyers@bellsouth.net

Last edited:

Meyers

I know this is not a very good place to post something other than a Allison but I cannot go to sleep without thinking about putting an Allison in my garage. If you know anyone looking for a good bass boat please let them know about mine. :surprised:confused:

I have changed my post to accepting offers :cool

amosXB03

Good luck with the sale, some other sites may have more hits, it is a nice looking rig, have to confess that I was a ranger owner a long time ago, they are good boats, lots of "nice" on a ranger, you will not be disappointed with an allison...just a thought....wanna race for titles....that thing looks fast...

Meyers

Good luck with the sale, some other sites may have more hits, it is a nice looking rig, have to confess that I was a ranger owner a long time ago, they are good boats, lots of "nice" on a ranger, you will not be disappointed with an allison...just a thought....wanna race for titles....that thing looks fast...
We can race for titles, but I am gonna need some serious handicappin'!!!

Perhaps my 101# minn kota will beat your 80# one!

Meyers

wayne worthey that mota enough it will run.
Trust me, I seriously thought about that but the problem is that I just cannot get enough lift to make it run. I have even talked to Robbie about props and he said I have the best prop on it now (25 T1) but we could add a little cup and it would hit 72 WOT. For the money, I want the Ally...I think that is a better deal in the long run.

amosXB03

There I go again sticking my foot in my mouth....you got me with the dang troller. My best prop for my ranger was the 4 blade, gut I sold her too put a different jack plate and picked up a little more. Its just a different boat, I wish you the best of luck with the sale, definately will not hurt to have another allison pilot on board. I suppose the old saying is true about boat ownership.....the best and worst days are the days they are bought and sold.

boataddict

cant knock a ranger . they are great tournament boats and have angler perks . however once in an allison-there aint no goin back!
after you have 1 for a while it will feel weird getting back it to a regular boat.

goodluck with the sale!

Meyers

If you know someone that wants a like new Ranger let them know I have lowered it to 38,800. I want to buy Duane's 2+2!

Meyers

Well Duane's boat is gone so I am either going to buy from a dealer a 2008 or order a new one...new price for everyone.