2012 250 Mercury Sport XS 120 hours, Newly resealed Sportmaster gear case.... Will take highest offer

twsykes

Hi Guys, I have a 2012 Mercury Pro XS with Sportmaster gear case that I just had Robbies mods done to and replaced the waterpump, all seals and gaskets and we used the Performance seal brackets as well. That cost about 1600.. I am not exactly sure what this thing will sell for but I will entertain offers and take the highest bid. I am in NC.. PM me with offers. The engine is in great shape and garaged.

Kscott211@aol

Hi Guys, I have a 2012 Mercury Pro XS with Sportmaster gear case that I just had Robbies mods done to and replaced the waterpump, all seals and gaskets and we used the Performance seal brackets as well. That cost about 1600.. I am not exactly sure what this thing will sell for but I will entertain offers and take the highest bid. I am in NC.. PM me with offers. The engine is in great shape and garaged.
What size

twsykes

It is a 20" and I know it is not eBay. I am going to put the new 300R on so I am testing the waters to see what it will bring....

whipper

I missed the part about PM with offers. lol Ill do some number crunching and give you a pm figure tonight when i get home. Sound great you have any pics of the motor? Is the motor on a pallet or still on the boat?

ssv1761982

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you really want to sell it you need details and pictures. Compression, leak down, hours at various RPM. Has the compressor been replaced yet, etc...
Put a price on it and then people will know what a reasonable offer will be to satisfy you.

twsykes

I will get some pics. The boat runs late 80s as is. Engine has about 120 on it

whipper

Im in the market but heading with boat for a month next week on the water every day . Not sure if ill make this a winter progect or what. im waiting to hear back from CRT they may have some motors soon for sale also. Hes getting me a price.

twsykes

The only reason I am going to sell this is because I am going to put a 300 V8 on it...