2013 rally

O'Brien 21

GOOD LUCK !! That guy lives wwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy out in the boonies! I really doubt if he will show. He always has so much going ('cept when he needs an impeller changed), but you never know?

I do plan on getting "The Minnow" up ther by hook or crook because I know that you guys need her and that's just the kind of guy that I am. I hope to be able to get her there by Sunday.

Unfortunatly, I don't think I will be able to spend much time w/u guys since I have some things I have to take care of. I commited myself to installing some solar & an inverter system on one of the boats at my marina and they are anxious to have it all done as well as working on a patio boat for some people from New Mexico who will be here on the 17th and need it. CRAP Since they like me ( who ever would have thought) maybe I can slide a little. Since I'm not that far I hope to spend some time w/all you guys. Sometimes you just have to turn mother's picture to the wall & get it done.:help:help

Final (?) court date is the 10th so maybe I'll have some positive news. I can't believe it's been almost 3 years with dealing with that evil woman.

Shame on me!:idiot

Good old Odie (the one that is the owner of Bill's 2003) will be there w/his MH so, in my absence, you can mess w/him!

badbait

Good old Odie (the one that is the owner of Bill's 2003) will be there w/his MH so, in my absence, you can mess w/him!

Why can't I understand your posts Shorty. Who the hell is Odie and what the heck is his MH? Your installing a solar and inverter system. We will be watching for smoke when we drive by on our way to the bar.

On another note I think it's great that the Minnow will be at the Rally. It really is needed. let us know if you need help getting her there.

O'Brien 21

I know ole slo-mo has spent toooooo much time on his inverter! Being from the gay bay area he doesn't know DC from AC. To him it's all the same:beer:

John Richied

Let me see if I understand all of this correctly.

Mike wants to race power poles.

Someone hired Gene (OMG) to installing an inverter for a power pole in a rental house boat. Gene thinks someone likes him (bullshit) so they are going to let him slide while listening to AC/DC.

Bill has no idea who he sold his 2003 to but Gene says his name is Odie and he will be there in his M/H = meth home (on wheels) Bill is more interested in smoking and drinking Tea but has to work on something to bring to the rally.

Gary wants to drink Snapple and watch the handicap work while looking for any port in the storm. Also he is bringing Tea that the Firestone tire factory made.

George and Frank heard about all this and will be there Friday through Sunday.

Lars and I are going to be really drunk Friday night due to the long drive waaaaaaaaaaaay out in the boonies. We are going to need a designated driver and probably bail money.

Lou drove some new guys SS and now he won’t come to the rally however the SS Minnow is going to show up at the rally.

Bill is practicing catch and release and has a hell of a burning sensation when he urinates.

Last edited:

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
I COMING TO WHUP SOME A$$ AND TAKE SOME NAMES AND THEN WHUP A$$ SUM MORE

I guess I'd better bring someone whose a$$ I can whip...

I will race the poles too. How many are coming all the way from Poland?

See you guys the 13th-17th

badbait

John, first of all my 2003 in still in my name and sitting in a warehouse in Red Bluff. I know shorty has been through a lot the last three years so I can understand the reasons for some of his babbling. But none of that qualifies him to be an electrician. The boy need help. Maybe he meant he was going to install a holer system in the guys pontoon. You know cut a hole in the floor and call it a restroom. Now that I can believe. Put it in the middle Shorty so that you don't go down through a pontoon.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Bill, you had better check your warehouse and see if that 03 is still there. Tall man is a sly one and may have sold it to the guy with the MH. Then again, you're getting on up there and your memory may be failing you. Who was I talking to again?

badbait

I went to Red Bluff today and brought the 03 home to pull the smartcraft gage out of it. I'm thinking of selling it without motor. It's not a very good fishing boat. I think it only caught about 25 fish in 14 years.

SLOmofo

I went to Red Bluff today and brought the 03 home to pull the smartcraft gage out of it. I'm thinking of selling it without motor. It's not a very good fishing boat. I think it only caught about 25 fish in 14 years.
Yes and a good number of those were caught at the WAR 12. I know you caught at least that many.

It's not the boat that catches the fish! Fish don't know or care what kind of boat you have.