2015 Allison Rally Watts Bar, Lodging Info!!!

Attending

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Allyfishing

The Official Rally dates are: June 21st thru the 28th

Location: Euchee Marina Resort, 200 Euchee Ln, Ten Mile, TN 37880, 423-334-1004 Contact person: Jeanne & tell her you are part of the Allison Rally http://www.eucheemarinaresort.com/

There are 2-1 bedroom rooms left @ $100.00 per nite and 2-2 bedroom rooms left @ $115.00 per nite. Sorry I'm told no discounts.

We will have full use of the facility including: the large concrete launch beside the beach/swim area on the backside of the resort (all docks have been pulled there), the 2 pavilions there at a reduced rate (TBD) and of course the restaurant and dock bar and all docking on the bar side. Restaurant open for breakfast on Sat & Sun only.

I've made a few other calls for backup lodging and here is what I have so far:

Hala's Place, 3456 State Highway 304 North, Ten Mile, TN 37880, (423) 334-5344 Contact: Joanne Ewing (really nice to speak to and accommodating) http://www.halasplace.biz/ go to maps.yahoo.com and type in address 3643 TN-304, Ten Mile, TN 37880 to actually see the house. The actual address does NOT show the correct house. It is exactly 1.2 miles south of euchee

Here's the deal with this place, it's located about a mile down the road (HWY 304) from Euchee (inland) and would be perfect for a few people/families/friends/couples etc. to go in together and split the price. She offered $200.00+tax per nite with the 7th nite free totals $1200.00 for the week. It's got enough property (for parking too) with outside decks and availability of tables etc. to possibly have the grill setup there for a nite or two of grilling?? Click on the link and read about it, something to think about. Oh, and it's got AC on the first floor and soon to have AC on the second floor as well. 3 full bathrooms and huge kitchen with 2 ovens and 2 refrigerators fully equipped.

I suggest calling either of the 2 places ASAP I just listed if you are interested in coming to the rally!!! Jeanne at Euchee and Joanne at Hala's Place are eager to accommodate us.

That's it for now! My cell number is 570-657-0796 if you have any questions.

Craig

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Those who have already booked at Euchee please list your name here:

1. Craig & Jenn (allyfishing) 1 floating cabin

harrells

Way to go Craig. Always on top of it. We appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it going. Can't wait to see everyone again this year. Already booked a floating cabin also. Scott & Michelle Harrell. Don't know if the kids will make it this year, we'll see.

Allyfishing

2. Tim & Kim (TB21) floating cabin
3. Skewby and Roger (skewby) (rmills) floating cabin
4. Scott Harrell & Michelle (harrells) floating cabin
5. Chris Spencer & Cindy (spenccj1) 2 bedroom
6. Chris Robonson & Anita (robo)

skewby

we should be getting a 10% discount at euchee. i'll have to try to find time to get back over there and talk to them again. its been a crazy fall and winter for me with football and baseball going on, not to mention the weather has not been to friendly for winter boating this year.

Allyfishing

7. Nathan & family? (xbo3fs)

Allyfishing

Way to go Craig. Always on top of it. We appreciate all the hard work you do to keep it going. Can't wait to see everyone again this year. Already booked a floating cabin also. Scott & Michelle Harrell. Don't know if the kids will make it this year, we'll see.
Thanks for the kind words Scott and that is shared with many others who help out in one way or another.

And your offspring's have been trained in the art of bullshitting and selling so they are REQUIRED to be there!!! lol

skewby

scott they won't come this year because it at euchee and not my house. they can't jump on the gewhiz and go ride around the neighborhood all nite. lol

skewby

spence just tell connie to come on with you guys. thats the only reason we invite brian so we can get connie to come so we have our wild woman dancing and singing. lol

john4utvols

Roy and Brenda
John and keila
Reserved two- two bedrooms cabins, but to make room for others we are looking at the house, that way it will open up 3 cabins. Should know something later this month.

DOUBLE J

John and Marie and crazy brother-in-law Will. Waiting on Euchee to call back to book room. Hoping for 2 bedroom. You all better plan on putting up with us from Wed thru Sunday morning...lol.. Can't decide to bring 1 or 2 Allison's. Definitely taking the Grandsport but might take the GT20 also for the Saturday slow ride with the wife.

wc911

spence just tell connie to come on with you guys. thats the only reason we invite brian so we can get connie to come so we have our wild woman dancing and singing. lol

I here ya. Send me some pics the next time!!! We are planning on being there.I will have to wait on my dates on inservice .

Allyfishing

7. Nathan (xbo3fs) Son, brother and nephew
8. John & Keila (john4utvols) children??
9. Roy & Brenda (suicidealli)
10. John & Marie (doublej) & Crazy Will!!!
11. Brian & Connie (wc911)

John, you saying that Euchee had the land cabins open for us too?? I was told that TVA had them rented permanently. Actually, I had you and roy with families in mind when I talked to the owner of Hala's Place! That sounded like a perfect fit.

Brother Ben, looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the "family"!!!

Last edited:

Allyfishing

John, you will love the ride with your wife up the TN river from Fort Loudon to Knoxville on Thursday for factory day. We had lunch at Calhouns last year (not this year) then head back. Beautiful scenery and the homes are gorgeous along the TN river up that way!!!

Last edited:

harrells

I hear ya skewby, they had a blast riding that thing all night long and they really appreciated you letting them do so. But now Taylor is in college and working part time and Ryan got a part time job also since I told them the money tree out back died so they had to find there own. Not sure they can swing that much time off but we'll see. My how they grow up so fast.