2016 Rally Itineray is HERE!!!

Allyfishing

Here is the 2016 Allison Rally, Watts Bar, TN.

Please right click on it, choose "save image as" and designate where on your computer to save it (I choose the desktop) then you can print it out and keep a copy with you in your vehicle and/or boat.

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Oh Ben....Jenn just reminded me last nite of that marinated meat you cooked last year and melted in your mouth. Oh my gosh was that ever delicious!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
Can I propose a stop at the new Long Island Marina on one of the days? Last year quite a few people made it down to Long Island to hang out in the sandy area between the islands, and it was probably difficult for some to make it back with limited fuel. There is now a new marina there with fuel, drinks, ice, etc. Fuel is 93 octane, 100% gas. Drinks are cold. Water is warm.

For any of the locals, they also carry off-road diesel and have a public ramp.

https://www.facebook.com/Long-Island-Marina-425517880980675

Allyfishing

Of course we could!! Might be a good idea to do it on Friday right after we have breakfast at Caney Creek since we'll be up that way. That's only a suggestion as Skewby may have plans earlier in the week. Friday afternoon is tentative at the moment til I hear form the owner living on Watt's Bar of his exact plans.

That's what we're there for Jon....burn gas and run the boats!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
Great. We typically have very smooth water up the TN, so it should be some fun running. It is only a 10ish minute ride from Caney Creek, so that is a good time to go that direction.

Jon

Supporting Member
It's smooth for the guy out front :). There are a lot of nice stretches, and islands to break up the chop though.

Allyfishing

OK, here's what I know so far:

Meals....Monday and Tuesday nite dinner. Skewby's Sghetti dinner and Shrimp Boil at the pavilion at Euchee.

Wednesday dinner at Euchee Restaurant; going to arrange a buffet or something similar, price per person ???

Thursday is factory day & lunch at factory. Dinner buffet style at Euchee restaurant.

Friday breakfast 10:00AM Caney Creek, river run north, dinner and festivities at Lou's place on Watts Bar

Saturday dinner at Euchee Restaurant buffet or something similar. John & Will's Award nite & Karaoke.

Breakfast buffet available daily at the Euchee restaurant except Monday.

Lunch is wherever we end up on Watts Bar at that time of the day while visiting the many watering holes/marinas.

Beer and water will be provided (free) and stored in Skewby's trailer which will be parked at the pavilion/launch area. This is our gathering area each day.
Meal costs, your on your own with the exception of Skewby's dinners and Lou's dinner on Friday. FYI so there's no confusion.

this is pretty much in addition to what is stated in the first post. A complete print out will be available as soon as I know the price of the banquet and the 2 dinners at Euchee Rest.

If I'm missing anything please contact me or post it here.

Last edited:

rmills280

I will not be taking a boat to Loudoun or attending the banquet if it's there not going waste a day of boating traveling and eating and I'm not alone on this.

Freebird

Let's see if this post goes through. Seems to be some conflicting info about the river run on Thursday unless it was an oversight.

Allyfishing

I will not be taking a boat to Loudoun or attending the banquet if it's there not going waste a day of boating traveling and eating and I'm not alone on this.

I understand Roger. Who else is not going so I can take them off the list to get an accurate count?