2016 rally shirt sizes

skewby

ok its that time again!!! i've not got the shirt or coozies designed yet i need to get a list started of how many and what sizes i need to order.
skewby 2--- 2xl

Jon

Supporting Member
Uh... I'll just pick up my 2015 shirts and use it as a 2016. Or i'll take the same thing again and actually pay you for everything this time. 2 larges.

skewby

i'd like to know also, but like i said i've said i've not designed them yet. original thought didn't go over very well with nancy, so the design is still floating around in my head. gonna have to get a day or 2 off to have some creative juices to come up with a new plan and try to get it approved.

skewby

capt. been working on things as i can but the last 3 tears baseball keeps me busy all spring now so things are wild around here for me till mid may. but it'll all come together

Allyfishing

glad you mentioned that Ben....as a matter of fact, Skewby did get a few triple XL's last year and it was noted we could have used more. And I think more double XL's as well. They grow um big in Tennessee!!! Must be somthin in the water???

RoseXB03

glad you mentioned that Ben....as a matter of fact, Skewby did get a few triple XL's last year and it was noted we could have used more. And I think more double XL's as well. They grow um big in Tennessee!!! Must be somthin in the water???
Yup