2017 Watts Bar Allison Rally 4th Annual Fishing Tourny!!

Allyfishing

That's right...the 4th year!! How bout that?!!

Last year it was decided upon to hold the tourny on Thursday instead of Saturday to avoid the other tourny's going out and the general summertime boat traffic.

So the date will be Thursday June 22, 2017.

Details to follow such as starting time, ending time, rules, fees etc.

Allyfishing

Hey Tim that's awesome for you to want to do that again but please don't feel obligated to do so.

Allyfishing

As stated in the Itinerary and on this post as well it's Thursday with starting time 6:00 AM to 1:00 PM.

I believe we all agreed some time ago that at least one angler must be an Allison owner and the boat must be an Allison. Ben help me out here on the fees and if there is a "big fish" pot other than "bass lunker" of the day as well? Oh, I do know it's a 5 bass limit per boat. Length limits as per 2017-2018 Regulations:
Largemouth Bass:
15-inch minimum length limit.
Smallmouth Bass:
18-inch minimum length limit.

Now let's get a sign up going;

1. Chris and Craig

Mick

Mick&Chris

Sorry I do this from my phone so can't add to the list! I know I know lol
Would any buddy be interested in making the start time 5am to try and catch a better early bite?

Mick

Thanks for doing the trophys again Tim, they're beautiful and hope to have one :)

Allyfishing

1. Chris and Craig
2. Mick & Chris

mick, you could have everyone that's in the tourny take a vote. May only affect those who may have a hard time putting the cans (buds, bud lights, lites you know) down and hitting the sack!! haha

Mick

Lmao, I wouldn't even mind makeing it 4...... I hear ya. The bite is just so much better early when the water gets warm like it was last year.
Let's make an official vote 4,5, or 6 start time. I'd make the post but other than doing it right here that's just out of my capabilities! lol

And Ben make sure I get the stripper call this year too :) I'm gonna spend a morning solely fishing for them this year.

skewby

it really crazy to blast off before safe light. it doesn't bother me since i run after dark a lot on this lake but most aren't as familiar as me with the lake

Allyfishing

I don't want to run in the dark. And besides I don't think Chris would like it either since I scared the bejeesus out of him last year first thing in the morning when we hit a solid fog bank on our way up the lake!!! hahahahaha

Mick

6 is fine, just figured I'd see if there was any interest. It's getting light by 5 am.