2017 Watts Bar Rally - Details & Agenda

xb03fs

I remember now. Rally is a lot of fun, I made the 60th and want to make this year even if it's only a couple days.
Nathan, I'm across river from Cape Girardeau, 2 hrs south of you. Yep you need to come on down to Rally so we can finally meet. We had some PM's a few years back when I thought I was going north for some running. I do hope to catch up with some of ya in our area this year. I sold my '03 year before last and didn't get on water last year except in wife's pontoon- redoing some stuff/ re powering my '02. I work out state in PA and way too much. I'm lucky to get on water 4-6 times a year. Anyway, I have been following / watching and around Allison's since '89 when my F-I-L ordered the '02 I have now. So it is way too long without coming for a Rally. Look forward to meeting everyone.
eeb

rmills280

whoop whoop got my lap top going again, can I get directions to Terrace View lol

Allyfishing

The Propst Family is going to try and make it again this year Now that we kind of know are way around there we will be getting up early and making some long runs
If I member correctly, it didn't take you and the family very long to get acquanted with the "bar" as I remember seeing all of you early Saturday morning while I was fishing the tourny !!

Rick Propst

skewby not sure when we will be there probably for a long weekend again but ill let you know,,,Yea Allyfishing we hooked up with someone that used to run the lake so now i have it on my GPS so we are good to go

dubmoney

I would love to drive out from Oregon. If I was unable to stay for the entire week would it be better to come for the last 3 days or the first three days. Is there any kind of Itinerary?

skewby

probably the last 3 days. more people will be here and we will have the fishing tourney plus the banquet

Jon

Supporting Member
My motor is headed down to FL next week. Maybe I'll keep it together at least until the rally this year.

HPjoker

We got a house on Scenic Lakeview Dr, 5 boats in our group are coming, including the TN Vols SS and 4 from north Florida including 3 newbys. I-XB2002, 1-SS2000 and 2 Grandsports. Hopefully we have 2 more that will commit an SS from VA. and XR from FL. Looking forward to seeing all you peoples!!!

XB03AllyProud

Major shout out to Skewby. Never met him or any of you for that matter but 1 on here. So anyway, he see's a post and I talking about Rally plans and thinks he can help out and pm's me with his offer then calls later after I reply back to just follow up an confirm. That's what's great about all of you that are in the family here, always helping anyone that's lucky enough to be part of this group and I'm sure that character follows into the rest of your lives. Can't wait to meet you all and look forward to many years ahead being a part of this family. Thanks again Skewby! Be in touch as it gets closer on plans.