2017 Watts Bar Rally - Shirts and Sizes

skewby

the shirts will be orange with black and yellow design. hopefully steve or somebody will post a pic of the sample art i have. i only buy a few extra shirts so i don't get stuck with the left overs so please post how many and what size. will will also have tank tops this year so in your post let me know if you want t-shirt or tank top. shirt and coozie $20
skewby 2 2xl
roger 2 2xl

Mick

Boy, that's a nice print! I like it. Not sure yet on my quantity. Will report back. Thanks Skewby

michael lang

the shirts will be orange with black and yellow design. hopefully steve or somebody will post a pic of the sample art i have. i only buy a few extra shirts so i don't get stuck with the left overs so please post how many and what size. will will also have tank tops this year so in your post let me know if you want t-shirt or tank top. shirt and coozie $20
skewby 2 2xl
roger 2 2xl
1 xl for me thanks Skubby

Steverehling

Probationary User
skewby 2 2xl
roger 2 2xl
Steve Rehling will take 1 - XL and 1- LG shirts and 1 LG Tank top